Universal 2 x 4 GEN III Dominator Carburetor by Holley®. The original Dominator® took carburetion to another level in 1969 when it was developed for NASCAR® racing. It has been refined over the years and has received its biggest change ever. The Gen 3 Ultra Dominator features a brand new main–body, brand new state–of–the–art calibrations, high volume fuel bowls!
- New or modified fuel lines are required (if replacing existing Holley Dominator 4500 series carburetor - previous bowl machining was 7/8-20, Aluminum Ultra Dominator carburetors come assembled with -6AN to SAE 8 port fittings). Center to center fuel inlet measurement is now 11.5"
- This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
|Booster Type: Annular billet insert|
|Fuel Inlet: Dual|
|Fuel Type: Gasoline|
- All aluminum construction saves 3.8lbs. over original models (28% weight savings)
- Designed for use on Drag race, Pro Street, or any high horsepower engines
- Calibrations optimized for today's larger race engines and new fuels
- Fully machined from venturii throat to throttle bore for predictable & repeatable performance
- Integrated idle bypass valve allows for adjustment of idle while maintaining correct throttle plate to transfer slot relationship
- 12 hole billet booster inserts for superior atomization and crisp throttle response
- Metering blocks feature improved durability, true gasket sealing and fully adjustable (emulsion bleeds, power valve channel restrictors & idle feed restrictors)
- Dual 50cc accelerator pumps provide the perfect amount of fuel from idle to full throttle
- Fuel bowls provide 20% more fuel capacity while controlling slosh with internal baffling
- Clear sight windows on both sides of bowls for easy and safe fuel level adjustments
- Built in drain plug in front center of bowl provides easy access to empty contents of bowl
- -8 (o-ringed) inlet threads offer a large variety of plumbing options and can be plumbed from either side
- Factory ready TPS mounting points for use with data acquisition systems (Holley TPS P/N 534-214 available)
- Knurled (hand adjustable) primary and secondary curb idle screws allow for easy idle adjustment without the use of tools
- Contoured hex head squirter screws for streamlined airflow
The patent pending GEN 3 main–body is 5/16” taller than the previous generation! This new height allowed for larger radius air entries which were optimized using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software to deliver smoother flow into new fully machined, big bore venturii. The main-body also features an integrated idle bypass valve that allows for idle adjustments while maintaining the correct throttle plate to transfer slot relationship as well as an extended air cleaner flange for easy air scoop attachment when using the available air scoop adapter. The Gen 3 utilizes high capacity fuel bowls which feature 20% more fuel capacity to eliminate starvation, integrated fuel shelf to minimize fuel aeration and internal baffling to control fuel slosh. Other features include all aluminum construction, 12 hole billet booster inserts, fully tunable billet metering blocks, adjustable external linkage, throttle position sensor mounting points and knurled (hand adjustable) curb idle screws. Each calibration has been dyno and track tested to deliver proven performance!
Holley® being an undeniable leader in fuel systems for over 100 years, Holley offers a wide range of performance carburetors, fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress–up products for street performance, race, and marine applications. Holley carburetors have powered almost every NHRA Pro–Stock champion and every NASCAR Sprint Cup team for 40 years. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies such as Hooker, Flowtech, NOS, Weiand, and others, the Holley products provide the quality and performance you've been looking for.