Metal TBI Fuel Filter by Holley®. Holley’s Street Avenger line of carburetors has a reputation for bolt-on-and-go performance. They have great features including a quick change vacuum secondary for easy fine tuning, optimized street calibrations, four vacuum ports for all vacuum accessories, a factory preset electric choke for easy startups, built in fuel filter.
Notes: Off-Road Use Only. Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME.
|Fuel Filter Style: Inline|
|Inlet Quantity: One|
|Inlet Size: 3/8 in.|
|Inlet Attachment: Hose barb|
|Outlet Quantity: One|
|Outlet Size: 3/8 in.|
|Outlet Attachment: Hose barb|
|Filter Element Included: Yes|
|Filter Element Material: Paper|
|Filter Housing Material: Steel|
|Filter Housing Finish: Natural|
|Overall Length (in): 5.585 in.|
|Outside Diameter (in): 2.171 in.|
|Mounting Bracket Included: No|
|Fittings Included: No|
|Clamps Included: No|
|Quantity: Sold individually|
- Optimized street calibration that works-out-of-the-box
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- Fuel line kit included so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
Holley® being an undeniable leader in fuel systems for over 100 years, Holley offers a wide range of performance carburetors, fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress–up products for street performance, race, and marine applications. Holley carburetors have powered almost every NHRA Pro–Stock champion and every NASCAR Sprint Cup team for 40 years. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies such as Hooker, Flowtech, NOS, Weiand, and others, the Holley products provide the quality and performance you've been looking for.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov