EFI Dual Sync Distributor by Holley®. Holley EFI distributors are designed to plug and play with Holley EFI systems. The design includes dual Hall Effect sensors for the crankshaft and camshaft signals. They can be used as just a crank speed input as well as providing a cam sync signal, for sequential fueling operation. They can also be used for crank and cam signals for Coil-On-Plug applications. The precision machined shutter wheel design ensures accurate timing, even at very high engine speeds. They can be used with other EFI systems that support Hall Effect crank and cam sensors. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Notes: California Proposition 65 Warning.
|Advance Type: Chip-Controlled|
- Plug and Play with Holley EFI
- Includes both crank and cam sensors to support sequential EFI operation
- Hall Effect sensor design provides precise timing control and noise immunity
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing
- Integrated LEDs allow for easy setup
- Available for popular applications
- Comes with hardened steel distributor gear
- Precision machined shutter wheel designed for improved accuracy at extreme engine RPM
- Blank cap available for Coil-On-Plug applications
Holley® being an undeniable leader in fuel systems for over 100 years, Holley offers a wide range of performance carburetors, fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress–up products for street performance, race, and marine applications. Holley carburetors have powered almost every NHRA Pro–Stock champion and every NASCAR Sprint Cup team for 40 years. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies such as Hooker, Flowtech, NOS, Weiand, and others, the Holley products provide the quality and performance you've been looking for.