Avenger™ EFI Stealth Ram™ System by Holley®. You’re sure to get some attention when you pop the hood and show an Avenger Stealth Ram™ Multi-Port EFI system! Available for traditional or Vortec headed SB Chevys, the Avenger’s self-tuning capabilities make it as easy as 1, 2, 3 to get your car up and running with EFI. The tunnel ram design of the Stealth Ram™ builds power in the upper RPM range while maintaining excellent mid-range torque as well. Avenger Stealth Ram™ systems include: intake manifold, billet throttle body, ECU, wiring harness, fuel rails, injectors, fuel pump and related small parts. Set up is done on the included hand-held tuner so no laptop is required!
- Self-tuning fueling strategy tunes while you drive - Designed for the user that wants the ease of use without having to be a “tuning expert”
- Requires no laptop computer to set up or tune - Includes full color OLED hand-held tuner that offers simple setup and easy tuning of basic parameters such as engine idle speed. Still allows for users to change other parameters to further fine tune base
- Dedicated fuel and oil pressure inputs
- Allows for computer controlled ignition timing if desired
- System can be upgraded in the future to a Holley “HP EFI System” if desired
Holley® being an undeniable leader in fuel systems for over 100 years, Holley offers a wide range of performance carburetors, fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress–up products for street performance, race, and marine applications. Holley carburetors have powered almost every NHRA Pro–Stock champion and every NASCAR Sprint Cup team for 40 years. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies such as Hooker, Flowtech, NOS, Weiand, and others, the Holley products provide the quality and performance you've been looking for.