Universal Street Avenger 4BBL Carburetor (0-85870) by Holley®. Street Avenger carburetors are known to bolt on right out of the box and have great features such as a quick change vacuum secondary for easy fine tuning; optimized street calibrations; four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; factory preset electric choke for easy start ups; built-in fuel filters; and an included fuel line kit so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store. The Avenger series are the first carburetors to have a limited lifetime warranty. With a great warranty like that and the included comprehensive instruction manual, you can count on years of worry free service.
Notes: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Booster: Down Leg|
|Emission Code: 3|
|Fuel Inlet: Dual|
|Product Type: Carburetor|
|Supercharged Application: No|
|Throttle Bore: 1.750"|
|Vacuum Ports: 1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port|
- Aluminum construction for maximum weight savings and long lasting shine
- Optimized street calibration that works-out-of-the-box
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Fuel line kit included so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- 36% weight savings
Holley® being an undeniable leader in fuel systems for over 100 years, Holley offers a wide range of performance carburetors, fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress–up products for street performance, race, and marine applications. Holley carburetors have powered almost every NHRA Pro–Stock champion and every NASCAR Sprint Cup team for 40 years. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies such as Hooker, Flowtech, NOS, Weiand, and others, the Holley products provide the quality and performance you've been looking for.