660 CFM Center Squirter Carburetor by Holley®. The Holley 660 CFM Center Squirter carburetor is just as much at home on a competition vehicle as it is on a show vehicle parading around the fairgrounds. Designed for 2 x 4 in-line tunnel ram applications, the 0-4224 carburetor features a competition fuel curve to provide safe and reliable horsepower, no choke for improved airflow, 1 to 1 mechanical secondaries for tire turning power and a unique center accelerator pump discharge nozzle for the perfect amount of initial fuel.
Notes: Off-Road Use Only. Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME.
|Emission Code: 3|
|Finish: Gold Dichromate|
|Fuel Inlet: Single|
|Product Type: Carburetor|
|Supercharged Application: No|
|Throttle Bore: 1.688"|
|Vacuum Ports: 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full, and 1 PCV port|
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated for use with a 2x4 intake set-up
- No choke for unobstructed airflow
- 1:1 mechanical linkage for awesome tire turning performance
- 50cc center discharge pump for the right amount of fuel in all four bores under initial acceleration
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
Holley® being an undeniable leader in fuel systems for over 100 years, Holley offers a wide range of performance carburetors, fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress–up products for street performance, race, and marine applications. Holley carburetors have powered almost every NHRA Pro–Stock champion and every NASCAR Sprint Cup team for 40 years. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies such as Hooker, Flowtech, NOS, Weiand, and others, the Holley products provide the quality and performance you've been looking for.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov