Specialty Emissions Stock Replacement Carburetor (0-80450) by Holley®. This product is made of high-quality materials to sere you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
Notes: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Emission Code: 1|
|Finish: Gold Dichromate|
|Fuel Inlet: Single|
|Product Type: Carburetor|
|Supercharged Application: No|
|Throttle Bore: 1.563 inch|
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Direct emissions legal bolt on replacement for some vehicles
- Improves performance over stock carburetor
- All emissions provisions
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
Holley® being an undeniable leader in fuel systems for over 100 years, Holley offers a wide range of performance carburetors, fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress–up products for street performance, race, and marine applications. Holley carburetors have powered almost every NHRA Pro–Stock champion and every NASCAR Sprint Cup team for 40 years. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies such as Hooker, Flowtech, NOS, Weiand, and others, the Holley products provide the quality and performance you've been looking for.