Super Fire Racing Iridium Spark Plug (50003-M50HL) by HKS®. HKS Plug ignites faster and efficient for the best fuel efficiency and the best performance in all situation and environment. It’s very important to provide safe and stable ignition for engine to perform at a maximum power. HKS Super Fire Racing plug is the best plug item for extreme racing driving and also works fine for the normal tuning engine.
|Electrode Tip Material: Iridium|
|Spark Plug Gap: Pre-gapped|
|Wrench Diameter: 0.551"|
|Thread Diameter: 0.473"|
|Thread Length: 1.043"|
|Heat Range: 10|
- 0.6mm Iridium Alloy Center Electrode
- Iridium Alloy Center Electrode reduces voltage requirement as well as improving ignition performance and durability
- Outer Electrode with Platinum Chip
- The Outer Electrode incorporates a square platinum chip which improves urability, and when combined with the iridium center electrode boosts ignition performance
- The Outer Electrode features a shortened tip design and tapered shape while
- Maintaining the necessary space for proper ignition
- Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration)
- The outer electrode has been shortened and engineered with the ideal shape to decrease weight for resistance against vibration. This anti-vibration design improves longevity of the outer electrode
- Thermal Edge
- After long idling or various combustion conditions carbon buildup can occur causing misfires. The Thermal Edge of the ceramic insulator will discharge to help decrease carbon deposits
- Spark Support Gap
- Discharges will occur in the Spark Support Gap (space between the tip of insulator and the base of the outer electrode) to help prevent carbon buildup
Special Design RE-type for Rotary Engines. Rotary engines reciprocating design have a different mechanism and combustion condition. RE-type spark plugs are specially designed to meet the different requirement for rotary engines. The straight shape platinum outer electrode enables reliable ignition performance.
HKS® is one of leading manufacturers of performance automotive parts. It offers a comprehensive line of superior quality coilovers, downpipes, transmissions, drop-in filters, pistons, superchargers, and more. The purpose of the company's foundation was to manufacture performance engine components and turbo kits which surpass OE parts. HKS pioneered the Japanese aftermarket performance industry by offering the first commercially available electronic turbo timer and boost controller.