Universal Circuit Attack Counter by HKS®. Monitor your vehicle to be sure that it operates safely and efficiently with premium quality products from HKS. Designed with reliability and performance in mind, each and every part delivers years of reliable service.
Notes: This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition. It cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME.
- Perfect for circuit driving
- Displays all necessary information in real time
- Has both Auto and Manual Modes
- Lap time is measured by sensing the magnet built into the track
- Split lap time can be measured and displayed by plural magnet sensors on a track
- Lap time is shown by unit of 1/100 second
- On a track without built-in magnet(s), lap time is measured manually by pressing "SET" button
- Real-time Lap time and car speed (real-time speed or top speed) and fastest lap time are displayed
- At tracks equipped with plural magnets, real-time lap time and speed (real-time speed or top speed) and split lap time are displayed
- Memory for total 99 laps of lap time and top speed
- Both split lap time and lap time can be memorized
- Measured data can be sorted from fastest lap time
- Data can be deleted by individual data or all data. Only unnecessary data can be deleted
- Speed limiter cancellation function for manual transmission cars (2 or 4 pulses)
- Comes with a magnet sensor (waterproof), display unit, speed signal connection harness, and in-vehicle power port plug
HKS® is one of leading manufacturers of performance automotive parts. It offers a comprehensive line of superior quality coilovers, downpipes, transmissions, drop-in filters, pistons, superchargers, and more. The purpose of the company's foundation was to manufacture performance engine components and turbo kits which surpass OE parts. HKS pioneered the Japanese aftermarket performance industry by offering the first commercially available electronic turbo timer and boost controller.