- (72)Equalizers & ProcessorsCrossovers, Bass Maximizers
- (717)Batteries & PowerPower Cells, Capacitors
- (213)VideoMonitors, DVD Players
- (87)Radar DetectorsLaser Detectors & Shifters
- (286)GPS SystemsNavigation, Tracking, Car Mounts
- (867)Mounts & ChargersElectronics Mounts & Car Chargers
- (2,839)Marine Audio & GPSStereos, Navigation, Fish Finders
- (2,345)Headphones & Portable AudioBoomboxes, Headphones
- (226)Starting & ChargingHino
- (454)Suspension PartsHino
- (1,450)Brake PartsHino
- (1,444)Engine PartsHino
- (184)Engine CoolingHino
- (479)Fuel DeliveryHino
- (227)Steering PartsHino
- (490)Driveline & AxlesHino
- (2,052)Electrical PartsHino
- (1,443)A/C & HeatingHino
- (990)Transmission PartsHino
- (809)Air Intake PartsHino
- (27,747)Automotive ToolsAuto Repair, Lifts, Jacks
- (2,714)Auto DetailingWaxes, Polishes, Cleaners
- (717)Batteries & PowerPower Cells, Capacitors
- (11,511)Power ToolsDrills, Saws, Grinders, Drill Bits
- (74,678)Hand ToolsTool Sets, Wrenches, Screwdrivers
- (27,747)Automotive ToolsAuto Repair, Lifts, Jacks
- (26,711)Air Tools & CompressorsImpact Wrenches, Blow Guns
- (29,009)Hydraulic Tools & EquipmentMotors, Pumps, Hoses, Seals, Valves
- (7,268)Storage & OrganizersTool Boxes, Cabinets, Benches
- (15,819)Garage AccessoriesFlooring, Tool Boxes, Shelves
- (837)GeneratorsPortable Generators, Inverters
- (2,714)Auto DetailingWaxes, Polishes, Cleaners
- (2,792)Automotive ChemicalsAdhesives, Cleaners, Gasketing
- (27,893)Shop Supplies & ConsumablesCleaning Supplies, Consumables
- (31,851)Drilling & Milling BitsReamers, Drill Bits & Hole Cutters
- (3,774)Work LightsFlashlghts, Batteries, Bulbs
- (2,471)Cover WorldTravel Covers, Storage Covers
- (12,763)Clothing & Work WearBoots, Gloves, Rain Gear
- (4,631)Safety EquipmentGlasses, Masks, Ear Plugs
- (13,321)FastenersScrews, Rivets, Bolts, Nuts, Washers
Over one hundred years ago, the Tokyo Gas Industry Company, a parts supplier to the Japanese gas lighting industry, lost its largest client and was forced to diversify into the motor vehicle business. Subsequently, the company built its first truck, the model TGE-A, in 1918. From such humble beginnings grew the 3rd largest truck manufacturer in the world, Hino Motors Ltd., which for over 40 years has built the #1 selling medium and heavy-duty trucks in Japan, and is also the fastest growing truck manufacturer in the U.S. That Hino has come so far should be no surprise, since they are part of the Toyota Group of companies. Hino owes much of its recent success to Toyota’s tradition of design excellence and engineering, and commitment to continuous improvement in productivity and quality.
Although they were the leading truck manufacturer in Japan, in 1981 Hino had no market presence in the United States. This began to change however when, breaking with a long-standing policy of buying only American brands, the U.S. Air Force purchased 2 Hino touring buses for use by its personnel at its Yokata, Japan air base. The American military’s recognition of Hino quality led the company to make the decision to enter the U.S. market in 1984. They initially established Hino America Distributor Incorporated (HADI) as their distribution company, and then later Hino Diesel Trucks (HDT). In the ensuing decade, Hino marketed a line of Class 4 through Class 7 cab-over trucks. In 2003 HDT reorganized, entering into a joint venture with Penske Automotive Corporation to expand its presence in the U.S. truck market, and at the same time changed its product focus to conventional cab trucks.
In an effort to support its growth and expanding market share, Hino Motors Ltd. established Hino Motors Manufacturing, U.S.A. Inc. to manufacture trucks and components in the U.S. Complete trucks have been assembled at the company’s Williamstown, West Virginia plant since 2007, and parts are manufactured at plants in Marion, Arkansas and Ontario, California. In addition to Hino parts, these plants also make components for Toyota Tacoma, Tundra, and Sequoia trucks. All of Hino Motors Manufacturing’s plants are ISO 14001 certified. Along with its manufacturing facilities, the company also operates a parts distribution center in Mira Loma, California.
Today Hino offers an extensive lineup of medium-duty conventional cab, cab and chassis trucks, from the 23,000 lb. Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) 238 to the 33,000 lb. GVW 338. These trucks can be configured as box and refrigerated trucks for delivery use, stake bodies for delivery and landscaping, towing and vehicle recovery, and as refuse trucks. The low profiles of the 258LP and 258ALP are especially suited to towing, with the latter and the 268A featuring air brakes. Each of these trucks has a powerful, fuel efficient, turbocharged and intercooled, in-line 6-cylinder diesel engine with variable geometry turbocharger and common rail fuel injection, fully automatic 6-speed transmission, and a comfortable cabin with high visibility and standard A/C, tilt and telescoping steering column, and cruise control.
In 2012 Hino re-entered the medium-duty cab-over, cab and chassis market with the 19,500 lb. GVW 195. The 195 has been joined by the 14,500 lb. GVW 155 in the lineup, and both are available in spacious 7-passenger double cab versions, the 155DC and 195DC. Like their conventional cab stable mates, these trucks come with powerful, fuel efficient diesel engines, 6-speed automatic transmissions, and comfortable, high visibility cabins, and they can be configured for all vocations. But the very latest in commercial truck technology is the 195h, a diesel-electric hybrid that pairs the proven performance of Hino’s diesel engine with a 6th generation Hybrid system with Ni-Mh battery, for unprecedented economy and emissions reduction. The 195h, also available as the double-cab 195hDC, features the world’s first Hybrid Adaptive Control System, which optimizes the truck’s fuel economy and performance through continuous communication with the ECU to evaluate road and driving conditions.
No matter which model Hino truck you have, it’s an investment in your business, one that will pay off handsomely if it’s properly cared for and maintained, and we have the quality parts and accessories to make it happen. A regimen of regular maintenance is a proven method of keeping a truck on the road and minimizing downtime, and you can get the most value from your service time when you use our filters, fluids, and supplies. Any vehicle like a commercial truck that covers a lot of miles will require the occasional repair, and you can count on the parts we offer to get your truck back on the road fast. Finally, your truck represents your company on the road. You can make sure it always shows its best face when you maintain the finish with our appearance care products.
Dress your vehicle up. Keep it running at its peak or unleash its hidden power. Make it look like it just rolled off the show room floor. Take care of it and maintain it. You name it, we've got it. We have gathered everything you need to make your Hino perfect both inside and out. CARiD's job is to meet your every expectation and provide you with quality and durable accessories and parts designed with excellence in mind. Whether you're after luxurious style, brisk performance, or anything in between, our wide assortment covers all the bases.
- Rhino-Rack® Aero Cap Topper Roof Rack$279.00 - $369.00
- OPGI® Fender Emblem$21.96 - $28.77
- Eurosport Daytona® Rear Exhaust Enhancer Plate$39.50 - $79.95
- Dr. Beasley's® PlasmaCoat$39.99 - $59.99
Guides & Articles
- Auto DetailingMay 22, 2017Car Care Kits | One Click Away From Clean -...If you've ever been in a new car showroom, you remember how clean paint glistened under a glossy coat of wax that was slick to the touch when you ran your finger over...
- Spare Tire Covers & CarriersMay 16, 2017Four Great Reasons to Use a Spare Tire CoverSpare tire covers: You’ve seen them everywhere on the backs of Jeeps and SUVs, but maybe you’ve been hesitant about getting one for your own 4x4. In this article,...
- CampingMay 15, 2017The Five Best Reasons to Spring For an...Since time began, camping outdoors has had a strong allure. Once a necessity, it's now a rejuvenating way to get back to our roots by experiencing the wonders of...
- Commercial Van EquipmentApril 28, 2017The Best Storage Solutions For Your Commercial VanWhether you carry plumbing fixtures, cable accessories, wiring, or just nuts and bolts in your commercial van, box truck, or minivan, organizing the hardware needed...
- Automotive ChemicalsApril 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- Garage FlooringMarch 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- Garage FlooringMarch 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- Shift KnobsMarch 16, 2017Custom Shift Knobs | Can You Handle One In Your...The knob at the end of your gearshift lever probably isn't something that most people notice when getting into your vehicle. But for a minimal cost, it can be. We make...
- RV CoversMarch 06, 2017What Is The Best Way To Protect Your RV During...If you're like most RV owners, you take pride in its appearance. After all, what's the point of traveling the highways and seeing the countryside in a motor home...
- License Plates & FramesFebruary 22, 2017Are Custom License Plate Frames the Best Bling...When you want an inexpensive purchase that delivers maximum bling on your automobile, few things provide more brightness and color than license plate frames....
- Automotive ToolsJanuary 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- SeatsOctober 25, 2016Classic Car Seats | Finish Your Interior...When you've got an unrestored classic car, it's almost par for the course that the original seats are worn out structurally, if not visibly. You may have gotten used...
- Fender FlaresSeptember 06, 2016How To Install 'Cut-out' Fender FlaresFenders are the body panels that surround a car or truck's wheel wells. Because they contribute so much to the overall shape and look of your vehicle, it's easy to...
- Dash CoversSeptember 01, 2016How to Install Dash & Rear Deck CoversIn other areas of our website, we've pointed out that dashboards and rear deck areas are usually among the more neglected areas of your vehicle. They are constantly...
- MirrorsAugust 25, 2016Chrome Mirror Covers Hide Scratches and Add...Narrow driveways with inches to spare on each side. Overgrown roadways with bushes and tree branches sticking out into the center. Crowded garages filled with bicycles...
- Tonneau CoversAugust 23, 2016Tonneau Cover Cleaners & Protectors Remove the...At CARiD, we sell a lot of tonneau covers because we're real believers in their benefits, and because we offer a broader selection than our competitors. We also use...
- Grill GuardsAugust 15, 2016Bumper Guards | Full-Width Protection in the...You may never go off-roading or drive down wooded trails where large animals are likely to materialize in front of your path, but if you live in city areas or suburbs,...
- Fender FlaresJuly 07, 2016No-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to...
- Dash KitsJune 30, 2016Dash Kit Options: Upgrade Kits, Factory Match WoodThere's no question that custom dash kits add richness and spice to your vehicle's interior - regardless of whether you choose a finish of wood, brushed metal, carbon...
- MirrorsJune 24, 2016Interior Mirror Options Bring You into the 21st...It may be hard to imagine, but interior rearview mirrors are subject to a lot of stress. Direct sunlight and extreme interior temperatures take their toll - eventually...
- Dash CoversJune 23, 2016Rear Deck Covers Complete Your Interior ProtectionIf you've got a coupe or sedan, when was the last time you actually looked at your vehicle's interior "rear deck"? This is the horizontal shelf that sits between the...
- Custom GrillesJune 21, 2016Grille Emblems | The Finishing Touch to Your...A grille emblem is a source of pride for vehicle manufacturers because it's a final signature on what designers and engineers have spent a lot of time and hard work...
- Tonneau CoversMay 24, 2016Painted Tonneau Covers | Move From Utility To...If you're like most pickup truck owners, you carry a lot in the bed of your truck. And if your truck bed floor is bare, you may have noticed the increasing numbers of...
- Off-Road BumpersMay 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with...
- Custom HoodsMay 17, 2016What Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers...
- Garage AccessoriesMay 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- Seat CoversMay 05, 2016How To Install A Set Of Custom Seat CoversThe design and construction of seat covers have truly come a long way. Computer-aided design and better production methods have allowed the creation of modern seat...
- GeneratorsMay 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- Garage AccessoriesMay 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- Custom HoodsApril 25, 2016What Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the...
Browse by Vehicle
- hino 145 Accessories & Parts
- hino 155 Accessories & Parts
- hino 165 Accessories & Parts
- hino 185 Accessories & Parts
- hino 195 Accessories & Parts
- hino 198 Accessories & Parts
- hino 238 Accessories & Parts
- hino 258 Accessories & Parts
- hino 268 Accessories & Parts
- hino 308 Accessories & Parts
- hino 338 Accessories & Parts
- hino 358 Accessories & Parts
- hino fa Accessories & Parts
- hino fb Accessories & Parts
Hino Accessories & Parts Reviews
1995 Dodge Ram