4-Band Pre-Amp Equalizer with Built-In Line Driver by Hifonics®. Specially designed for those who want more than just a lot of volume and bass from a subwoofer and an amp, this premium quality product by Hifonics allows for fine tuning a car stereo sound. Made from premium quality materials, it ensures reliable, lasting service life.
- Equalizer Bands: 4 band
- Equalizer Frequencies: 45 - 12000 Hz
- Built-in Crossover: Low-pass (LP), High-pass (HP)
- Line Driver: Yes
- Total Number of Inputs: 2
- Total Number of Outputs: 3
- Signal Boost/Cut: 12 dB
- Max Output Level: 9 volts
- Frequency Response: 10 - 50000 Hz
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): .01%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- Half DIN ISO mount chassis 4 band Equalizer with 9 volt line driver
- 4-band equalizer with +18dB variable
- Master volume and subwoofer volume control
- Front to rear dual-amp fader
- 2-audio inputs with level matching
- Selectable 12dB high-pass front / rear crossover
- Selectable 12dB low-pass sub output
- Selectable for mono or stereo
Design and engineering work at Hifonics is incredibly superior. Over the years, it has maintained its place among leading names in the car audio equipment industry. Whenever the name Hifonics comes up for most people, brilliant bass and incredible sound comes to mind. The company has made sure that all the products it makes are in line with whatever audio system designs the car industry is making.
Hifonics has been setting the pace in the audio competition lanes since car audio competitions started. Whether you build a clear sound quality system that puts you in the mind of Aphrodite or an SPL system with the power of Thor’s hammer – Hifonics has you covered.