Universal 12" Brutus Series 1200W 4 Ohm DVC Subwoofer by Hifonics®. Whether you are a fan of jazz, classical, rock, or pop music, deep basses are what you need to experience a great feeling of excitement. The subwoofers are engineered to provide you with an absolutely clean bass output and long-term reliability.
|Power Handling RMS: 600 watts|
|Power Handling Peak: 1200 watts|
|Impedance: 2 x 4 Ohms|
|Sensitivity (1 watt / 1 meter): 85dB|
|Cut-Out Diameter: 11-1/8"|
|Top-mount depth: 6-1/2"|
- 12" Dual 4 Ohms Brutus Series Square Subwoofer
- Polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- Dual flat nomex spider with woven tinsel leads
- Nickel plated push and insert speaker terminals
- Heat dispersing ported nickel plated back plate
- Ultra ridged stamped steel basket
- High strength ABS motor cover
- Operates in sealed and ported enclosures
- Black chrome plated gasket
- 2.5" High-temperature voice coil
- Double stacked magnet assembly
For those that do not want to climb to the top of Mt. Olympus to choose a woofer, Hifonics offers the Brutus line of woofers. Built for stunning sound quality and Brutus strength because the gods demand it that way. You will see the line starts with 3” coils on the Mt. Olympus OLM1600D2 and in Brutus it was moved to a multi-layer 2.5” coil. Here was cutted away the skin of the Brutus woofer so you can gaze upon the gods and understand why the Brutus and other Hifonics woofers are second to none.
Hifonics® has been setting the pace in the audio competition lanes since car audio competitions started. Whether you build a clear sound quality system that puts you in the mind of Aphrodite or an SPL system with the power of Thor’s hammer – Hifonics has you covered.