Universal Twin Supertone Horn Kit by Hella®. Boxed package Loud and powerful Dual Supertone Horns (with bracket - retail clamshell) add a level of safety to your driving with 118db(A) of sound. They can be mounted in a variety of locations depending on your vehicle and are stylish as well as functional. Hella's line of replacement/upgrade horns (retail clamshell) will give you the sound that you need to get noticed. Premium materials and quality construction make for a long lasting and rugged horn that is tough enough to wear the Hella name.
- Wiring for Horn is Not Included.
|Sound Pressure Level: 118 dB|
|Voltage: 12 V|
|Power Consumption: 66 W|
|Fundamental Frequency: Low Tone: 300 Hz; High Tone: 500 Hz|
|Bracket: M8 mounting screw|
- Loud and powerful Dual Supertone Horns add a level of safety to your driving with 118db(A) of sound
- Black moated metal body with a red protective grille for a distinctive and stylish look
- Kit includes one high-tone Supertone horn, one low-tone Supertone horn, one 12V relay, two mounting brackets, and mounting instructions
- One high-tone Supertone horn
- One low-tone Supertone horn
- One 12V relay
- Two mounting brackets
- Mounting instructions
All are characterized by their strong, penetrating, and concentrated sound. Horns are constructed with durability in mind. Impact resistant plastic is used for air and trumpet horns and galvanized metal is used for disc horns.
Hella® is a global family-owned company with a history covering more than 100 years. Since 1899 Hella has been setting high standards in automotive lighting technology and electronics. Hella manufactures its products with a core focus on active safety and driving comfort. Hella's products include headlights, tail lights, worklights, beacons, bulbs, relays, flashers, sensors, and more. As Hella® continues to grow with an eye towards the future, its main goal remains to keep the position of the major innovation driver of the market.