Universal 4000i Xenon Euro Beam Light (007560751) by Hella®. 1 Piece. Black housing, clear lens. Round. Includes: Lamp with Integrated Ballast, Xenon Capsule, Stone Shield, Wiring Harness, Relay, Universal Mounting Hardware, Step-by-Step Mounting Instructions. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of our lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before we will brand it "HELLA".
- Voltage: 12V
- Beam Pattern: Flood, Pencil, Driving
- Light Source: D1S Xenon Capsule
- Ballast Unit: Integrated Ballast - Gen 4
- Power Consumption: 35W
- Housing Material: Die-cast Aluminum
- Optics: Reflector
- Lens Material: Glass
- Connection: Wire Leads
- Bracket: Die-cast Aluminum
- Mounting: Upright, Pendant
- Technology: Xenon
- Ideal for: Off-Road Racing
- Extreme terrain
- Long Distance night vision
- The same features as our rugged and dependable Rallye 4000 Xenon Series now with an internally mounted ballast and 25% smaller housing for the ultimate in mounting flexibility
- Designed for use by motorsports professionals, the Rallye 4000I Compact Xenon puts 50,000 Volts of lighting power at your fingertips
- 6.60 inch high x 6.7 inch wide x 5.40 inch diameter
- Single Lamp includes one Rallye 4000I Compact Xenon driving lamp, one D1S 35W Xenon capsule, one internal ballast, wiring harness, relay, and mounting hardware
- One Year Limited Warranty
Our most rugged auxiliary lamp, the Rallye 4000 Series, now comes in a Compact version that is 25 percent less in size yet has almost the same light output as it's bigger brothers. Lamps feature internal ballasts, metal housings & glass lenses for unmatched durability, and knurled adjustment knobs for fast adjustments. Designed for use by motorsports professionals, the Rallye 4000I Compact Xenon puts 50,000 Volts of lighting power at your fingertips. The lamp's xenon-filled capsule produces 2.5 times more light than a standard halogen light source, but draws only 2.9 amps. The 4000I's internal Xenon ballast gives more flexibility and mounting options than ever before.
Hella® is a global family-owned company with a history covering more than 100 years. Since 1899 Hella has been setting high standards in automotive lighting technology and electronics. Hella manufactures its products with a core focus on active safety and driving comfort. Hella's products include headlights, taillights, worklights, beacons, bulbs, relays, flashers, sensors, and more. As Hella continues to grow with an eye towards the future, its main goal remains to keep the position of the major innovation driver of the market.