3 Series 1st Row Driver or Passenger Side Wire Seat Heater System (PRM-119+1FLAT) by Heat Your Seat®. 2 Elements. A 1/16" peel and stick LED flat membrane switch that can be installed virtually anywhere. The 3 Series - Flat Membrane Seat Heater Model offers three temperature options for a single seat application. It features a square flat membrane switch that allows you to control the temperature options easily. The system also includes a one-hour safety shut-off option. Please refer to Heat Your Seat Selection Guide to determine if your vehicle has any restrictions before ordering.
- Includes a High/Medium/Low switch
- This 1 element system is recommended for applications where there is a restriction in the cushion of the seat (lumbar only) - i.e. a sensor located on top of the foam bun
- Installing an aftermarket heating element on top of a sensor can trigger the airbag alarm or altar airbag release. Please refer to Heat Your Seat Selection Guide to determine if your vehicle has any restrictions
- Automotive electrical experience or a basic understanding of electrical systems and the ability to disassemble and reassemble automotive seating is required. Professional installation recommended.
- Touch Sensitive
- Remote Start
- Thoughtful design and reliable construction
- High level of refinement, comfort, and quality
- Expertly crafted from the highest grade materials
- Two Heating Elements
- Square Flat Switch (High, Medium, Low, Off)
- Switch Harness
- Electronic Control Module
- Power Harness
- Power Connection Hardware Pack
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Card
Heat Your Seat® is a U.S. company providing some of the best aftermarket seat heaters available on the market today. Its products are made with pride, integrity, and the belief that every seat heater should fit perfectly the first time. Each aftermarket seat heater is custom designed to install and fit effortlessly in your automobile, RV, motorcycle or boat. All Heat Your Seat products are manufactured utilizing the most proven and reliable heating element technology. The company uses the highest quality materials to manufacture and assemble each seat heater it offers.