Oldsmobile Silhouette 2000, Repair Manual by Haynes Manuals®. Language: English. Format: Paperback. With a Haynes manual, you can do it yourself… from simple maintenance to basic repairs. Haynes writes every book based on a complete teardown of the vehicle. Haynes learn the best ways to do a job and that makes it quicker, easier and cheaper for you. Haynes books have clear instructions and hundreds of photographs that show each step. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, you can save big with Haynes!
Notes: That this manual is intended for vehicles built to US specifications and do not cover diesel models unless specifically stated. Although it is useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
|Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"|
|Number of pages: 256|
|Publication date: Tuesday, 24 May, 2016|
- Step-by-step procedures
- Easy-to-follow photos
- Complete troubleshooting section
- Valuable short cuts
- Color spark plug diagnosis
- Made with the utmost care for your specific year, make, and model
- Designed to provide the exact copy of the original manual
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Tune-up and routine maintenance
- Chapter 2: Part A: Engine
- Chapter 2: Part B: General engine overhaul procedures
- Chapter 3: Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
- Chapter 4: Fuel and exhaust systems
- Chapter 5: Engine electrical systems
- Chapter 6: Emissions and engine control systems
- Chapter 7: Automatic transaxle
- Chapter 8: Driveaxles
- Chapter 9: Brakes
- Chapter 10: Suspension and steering systems
- Chapter 11: Body
- Chapter 12: Chassis electrical system
- Wiring diagrams
Routine maintenance, tune-up procedures, engine repair, cooling and heating, air conditioning, fuel and exhaust, emissions control, ignition, brakes, suspension and steering, electrical systems, wiring diagrams.
Founded in 1960, Haynes Manuals® has consistently led the way in providing quality technical advice to its customers. Its automotive manuals include highly detailed technical drawings showing component parts as well as in-depth test of repair and maintenance procedures accompanied by photographs. Manuals are available in printed and digital formats. Haynes doesn't just cover cars. It also offers manuals for motorcycles, quads/ATVs, boats, Jet Skis, and snowmobiles. Along with that, there are manuals for home appliances and many more. With over 1930 titles, Haynes provides its customers the widest choice of practical information, while striving to expand its inventory.