Automotive Computer Codes and Electronic Engine Management Systems Techbook by Haynes Manuals®. Language: Spanish. Format: Paperback. With Haynes Spanish Manuals, you can do-it-yourself.from simple maintenance to basic repairs. Haynes writes every book based on a complete teardown of the vehicle. Haynes learns the best ways to do a job and that makes it quicker, easier and cheaper for you. Haynes books have clear instructions and hundreds of photographs that show each step. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, you can save big with Haynes! This service manual by Access Tools provides the most comprehensive repair information in paper format available on the market. This manual is produced using the highest quality printer available.
- This manual is in Spanish.
|Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"|
|Number of pages: 272|
|Publication date: Wednesday, 25 May, 2016|
- Diagrams for trouble codes
- Tools for diagnostics
- Manufacturer's warranty clearly explained
- Fundamentals of the electronic engine control system, including feedback carburettors and electronic fuel injection
- Component check and replacement procedures
- Glasario and list of acronyms
- Fully illustrated with over 350 photographs and drawings
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Manufacturers' Warranties
- Chapter 3: Computing Basics
- Chapter 4: Computer Controlled Systems
- Chapter 5: Tools
- Chapter 6: Basic Principles of Troubleshooting
- Chapter 7: Part A: Computerized Fault Code Recovery
- Part B: Computerized Fault Codes
- Chapter 8: Component Check and Replacement
Trouble code charts, diagnostic tools, manufacturers warranties clearly explained, fundamentals of electronic engine management systems, including feedback carburetion and electronic fuel injection, component checking and replacement procedures, glossary and acronym list, fully illustrated with over 350 photographs and drawings.
Founded in 1960, Haynes Manuals® has consistently led the way in providing quality technical advice to its customers. Its automotive manuals include highly detailed technical drawings showing component parts as well as in-depth test of repair and maintenance procedures accompanied by photographs. Manuals are available in printed and digital formats. Haynes doesn't just cover cars. It also offers manuals for motorcycles, quads/ATVs, boats, Jet Skis, and snowmobiles. Along with that, there are manuals for home appliances and many more. With over 1930 titles, Haynes provides its customers the widest choice of practical information, while striving to expand its inventory.