Chevy Sedan Delivery 4.6L 1957, Econo Series™ Wet Drag Oil Pan by Hamburger's®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- For Use on street rods, drag racing vehicles with a tube chassis, or boats only with rear sump oil pan
- Replacement Trans-Dapt Gasket #3001.
|Capacity: 7 Quarts|
|Material: Stamped Steel|
|Sump Location: Rear|
|For Use on: Melling #10550, #M55, Chevy #12555884, #14044872 or equivalent|
|Finish: Red Painted|
- Will help get the most out of your vehicle
- Designed with utmost precision for perfection
- Expected to provide worry-free service for years
- Windage Tray Included: Yes
- Crank Shaft Wiper Included: Yes
- Dipstick Port: Driver Side
- Engine Oil Cooler Return Fitting: No
- Gasket Or Seal Included: Yes
- Pickup Included: Yes
- Plug Included: Yes
- Installation Hardware Included: Yes
- Kicked Out: No
- Contents: Oil Pan, pickup, gaskets
Since its inception in 1979, Hamburger's® has manufactured high performance oil pans for professional and sportsman racers. The company makes every effort to design the finest grade products ensuring high efficiency and incomparable reliability. The oil pans of the company are equipped with windage screens and crankshaft scrapers, which allows for exceptional lubrication and minimum loss in horsepower. Except for oil pans, Hamburger's Performance offers many other automotive oil system parts like oil filter gaskets, mounts, pickups, etc. The inventory of the company also includes prime billet aluminum carburetor adaptors and throttle body spacers, fuel filters and valve covers, and more.