Universal Professional Radiator Flush by Gumout®. Volume: 16 oz. Quantity: 1 Piece. Average vehicle age in US is now 11.5 years. Coolant system failure is a major cause for breakdowns while driving on the highway. With time, rust, sludge, residue and scale build-up in the radiator restricting proper coolant flow and heat transfer. A Gumout® Professional 2-Step Fuel System Cleaning Service. Step-1: With engine off, after a cool-down period, remove radiator cap.
- Helps prevent cooling system failure and prolongs radiator life
- Removes rust, scale and residue that can cause overheating and breakdown
- Increases coolant flow and heat transfer
- Maximizes cooling system efficiency
- Safe for use with all cooling systems
- Thoroughly designed for your repair and restoration needs
- Made with efficiency and ease of use in mind
- Expected to meet your maintenance needs
Gumout® has been the scientific leader in vehicle maintenance and performance since 1945. It all began when president Roosevelt promised prime minister Churchill wartime equipment under the Lend Lease program in 1941. The United States transported tanks, planes, cars, and trucks to England by ship. During the journey, the carburetors were gummed up by gasoline vapors. The US enlisted the help of a small company in Western Pennsylvania that provided a solvent to remove the vapor varnish from the equipment. The solvent was called Gumout®, and it did exactly that. Today, the company offers a full line of fuel additives, including fuel system cleaners and fuel injector cleaners.