Plymouth Horizon 1980, Front Axle Bearing and Hub Assembly by GSP North America®. The main function of Auto hub is to bear the weight of vehicle and provide accurate direction for hub transmission. The hub is a very important safety part which will bear the axial load and the radial load. To adapt to the light tendency to meet the convenience of assemble, disassemble ,switch, adjustment and high reliability requirement. The Auto hub gradually become a unit. The hubs which are available and being used are the second generation and the third generation. Company also can distinguish the hub to dual row angle contact ball bearing and taper roller bearing by carrying capacity.
- GSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949
- Strict quality standards and controls on international level are being applied through all the processes
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
GSP North America® is a subsidiary of the GSP Group, a leading manufacturer of automotive driveline parts for the worldwide aftermarket. Since its establishment in 2004, GSP North America has shown strong leadership in providing best-in-class solutions for the automotive industry. The company offers one of the most trusted hub assembly programs in the United States and is one of the leading suppliers of driveline components like drive shafts, wheel bearings, CV joint kits, etc. in North America.