Ret Ring by Grey Pneumatic®. Grey Pneumatic Sockets are designed with increased strength, increased torque, easier access to tight areas and reduced wear.
- Made from high quality alloy (chrome-molybdenum)
- Heat treated to provide the correct balance of strength and durability
- Provides increased strength through the transfer of pressure from the thinnest part of the socket wall toward the thicker section
- Feature 20 percent more torque than on standard hex impact sockets
- Increase to tight areas through pressure shift to reduce the socket wall thickness
- Reduced wear and chance of rounding off fasteners by the grip the sockets provide on the fastener across a broader contact area
- Built to last
Grey Pneumatic® was founded in 1989 with a vision to meet customer's demands for high quality specialty impact sockets. The company's story began with two unique products to serve the tire and wheel industry. Today Grey Pneumatic has grown to manufacture over 4000 impact sockets and related accessories. Through the years it has innovated the tool industry with its first-to-market products and concepts, as well as innovative packaging. The company now provides its tools to a wide range of industries including automotive, industrial, assembly, mining, maintenance, construction, and energy.