GEM e4 2007-2016, 4-Spoke Black Powder Coat CRS Steel Design Challenger Style Steering Wheel with Walnut Hardwood Grip by Grant®. Wheel Diameter: 13.50" / 345mm. Dish Deep: 2.25" / 57.15mm. Bolt Pattern: 3. Grip Color: Walnut. Grip Material: Wood. Spoke Quantity: 4. Spoke Color: Black. Spoke Material: CRS Steel. This wheel features Grant's exclusive dual-plane spoke design. This 3-dimensional hi-tech, dual-plane 4-spoke design offers a "world class look." Grant Installation Kit is necessary to mount this wheel to a vehicle. This wheel will work with any Grant Standard 3000 or 4000 Series Installation Kits. It WILL NOT work with Grant Billet or Euro Installation Kits.
- A Grant Installation Kit is necessary to mount this wheel to a vehicle
- This wheel will work with any Grant Standard 3000 or 4000 Series Installation Kits. It WILL NOT work with Grant Billet or Euro Installation Kits
- The eight bolt pattern you see around the horn button is decorative only and this wheel is still a three bolt pattern beneath the horn button
- Hardwood Grip with Rivets
- Exclusive Dual-Plane
- Spoke Design
- Polished wood overlay
- Drilled metal spokes reflect a lightweight, racing theme
- Wood overlay is secured to steel frame with anodized aluminum rivets
- Installation requires Grant Installation Kit sold separately
- Not designed for vehicles equipped with steering wheel airbags
Crafted as part of Grant’s Classic series, this classic steering wheel harks back to a time when sports cars from England, Italy, France, Germany, and the United States really were all about keeping everything lightweight, mechanically simple, and elegant. Natural wood materials and metals were valued, and this classically finished steering wheel conjures images of spirited wheel-handling around turns wearing leather gloves. Slim and fashionable spoke designs represent the timeless racing mantra of removing every ounce of weight wherever possible. Mounting this steering wheel requires the Grant Installation Kit sold separately, and these wheels are not designed for use on vehicles originally equipped with airbags.
Since 1922, Grant® Products has been a leader in the field of automotive products. After getting its start with engine overhaul kits and parts, Grant became involved in automotive racing and supplied many engine components that set records on the salt flats of Bonneville and on the pavement of the Indianapolis Speedway. Grant diversified into steering wheels for race cars in the 1960s and pioneered many advancements using woods and plastics in construction. After introducing tilt-wheel conversion kits and street-legal quick release steering wheel kits for theft prevention, the company became so successful with their steering wheel line they opted to focus solely on it. Today, Grant Products produces a wide range of modern and retro style steering wheels for boats, heavy trucks, ATVs, golf carts as well as passenger cars. When a well-made, stylish custom steering wheel is what you want, Grant is the only name you need to know.