Kawasaki Teryx 2008-2014, 3-Spoke Design Race Gripper Series Steering Wheel with Black Vinyl Grip by Grant®. Wheel Diameter: 13.75" / 350mm. Dish Deep: 3.50" / 89mm. Bolt Pattern: 5. Grip Color: Black. Grip Material: Vinyl. Spoke Quantity: 3. Spoke Color: Black. The Grant Gripper Series Steering Wheels feature a diamond textured vinyl grip to give you maximum control over your vehicle against anything nature throws at you. Grant produces the most durable steering wheels on the market using a full hoop rim connected by race inspired spokes to a sturdy five bolt hub. Gripper Series offers drivers a strong grip for the most aggressive of all drivers in most conditions.
- This Steering Wheel is universal and requires Grant Billet or Standard Installation Kit for proper installation in your specific vehicle
- Steering Wheel Spacer Kit is required for steering wheel installation on 3000 and 4000 Series Steering Wheel Installation Kit
- Not designed for vehicles equipped with steering wheel airbags
- Diamond Textured Vinyl Grip Material
- Race Inspired Design
- Contoured Grip for the Ultimate Comfort and Performance
Since 1922, Grant® Products has been a leader in the field of automotive products. After getting its start with engine overhaul kits and parts, Grant became involved in automotive racing and supplied many engine components that set records on the salt flats of Bonneville and on the pavement of the Indianapolis Speedway. Grant diversified into steering wheels for race cars in the 1960s and pioneered many advancements using woods and plastics in construction. After introducing tilt-wheel conversion kits and street-legal quick release steering wheel kits for theft prevention, the company became so successful with their steering wheel line they opted to focus solely on it. Today, Grant Products produces a wide range of modern and retro style steering wheels for boats, heavy trucks, ATVs, golf carts as well as passenger cars. When a well-made, stylish custom steering wheel is what you want, Grant is the only name you need to know.