Universal 3-Spoke D Series Racing Steering Wheel with Yellow Accent Spoke (497) by Grant®. Wheel Diameter: 13.75" / 350mm. Dish Depth: 1.50" / 38mm. Grip Color: Black. Grip Material: Polyurethane. Spoke Color: Yellow. Spoke Material: Aluminum. Spoke Quantity: 3. Lightweight Aluminum wheel with the strength to withstand wear and tear of the aggressive driver.
- This Steering Wheel is universal and requires Grant Billet or Standard Installation Kit for proper installation in your specific vehicle
- Not designed for vehicles equipped with steering wheel airbags
- Steering Wheel Spacer Kit is required for steering wheel installation on 3000 and 4000 Series Steering Wheel Installation Kit.
|Wheel Diameter: 13.75" / 350mm|
|Dish Depth: 1.50" / 38mm|
|Spoke Color: Yellow|
|Spoke Material: Aluminum|
|Grip Color: Black|
|Grip Material: Polyurethane|
|Bolt Pattern: 5|
- Aluminum wheel with the strength to withstand wear and tear of the aggressive driver
- Unique 3 Spoke Design Anodized Clear with Wrapped Ultra Suede Vertical Spoke
- Contoured Polyurethane Grip
- Grant Horn Button
Since 1922, Grant® Products has been a leader in the field of automotive products. After getting its start with engine overhaul kits and parts, Grant became involved in automotive racing and supplied many engine components that set records on the salt flats of Bonneville and on the pavement of the Indianapolis Speedway. Grant diversified into steering wheels for race cars in the 1960s and pioneered many advancements using woods and plastics in construction. After introducing tilt-wheel conversion kits and street-legal quick release steering wheel kits for theft prevention, the company became so successful with their steering wheel line they opted to focus solely on it. Today, Grant Products produces a wide range of modern and retro style steering wheels for boats, heavy trucks, ATVs, golf carts as well as passenger cars. When a well-made, stylish custom steering wheel is what you want, Grant is the only name you need to know.