Granatelli Motor Sports warrants that all products sold for street use shall be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship for ninety days from the date of purchase, except in-tank and in-line fuel pumps as these parts carry no warranty expressed or implied. Ignition coil packs and ignition wires purchased directly from Granatelli Motor Sports, Inc. or an authorized reseller / distributor have a limited one year warranty from the date of purchase as of May, 5 2014 (05/05/2014). There is no warranty expressed or implied for any products intended for use in racing applications or Custom Applications. Custom Applications are defined as products that are used outside of Granatelli Motor Sports print application guide. The following requirements and exclusions apply:
(1) You must be the original purchaser and must call us to register for an RGA number and return the defective product within 10 days after the expiration of the product warranty. Failure to do so voids all warranty, either express or implied set forth herein.
(2) You must reside in the United States or Canada and use the product as described in the warranty registration.
(3) The product must not have been altered, disassembled, modified, or converted for any other use than intended by Granatelli Motor Sports.
(4) The product, or any part thereof, is not used in accordance with the operating parameters specified by Granatelli Motor Sports.
(5) The product or any part thereof is damaged or rendered unserviceable due to negligence, vandalism, theft, fire, debris, flood, Act of God, or other peril, malfunction of equipment, or by any cause within the Customer's control.
(6) The serial number (if applicable) must not have been altered or removed. The extent of Granatelli Motor Sports' liability under this warranty shall be limited to the prompt correction or replacement, at Granatelli Motor Sports' option and at no cost to the customer other than return shipment, of any defective part of the product determined to be necessary by Granatelli Motor Sports.
This only applies if written Granatelli Motor Sports received notice of the claimed defect prior to expiration of the warranty period. All warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly excluded. The duration of any and all implied warranties is limited to the duration of this express warranty. All incidental and consequential damages including but not limited to loss profits even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages are hereby excluded. Regardless of the form of the claim, Granatelli Motor Sports liability for any damages to the customer for such product is limited to the guidelines herein. This stated, expressed warranty is in lieu of all liabilities or obligations of Granatelli Motor Sports for damages arising out of or in connection with delivery, use or performance of the product. This warranty cannot be amended or changed by any Granatelli Motor Sports representative, employee, or agent and any promises inconsistent with this warranty are void and unenforceable against Granatelli Motor Sports. Some states do not allow limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from state to state. Your sole remedy for the above warranties is the repair or replacement of the defective product only, at Granatelli Motor Sports' sole discretion.