SnugRide™ SnugLock™ 30 Infant Car Seat by Graco Baby®. CLICK! That's the sound of a secure install. The SnugRide® SnugLock™ 30 has a hassle-free installation using either vehicle seat belt or LATCH. In three easy steps you can feel confident you've got a secure install. The unique SnugLock™ Technology helps provide a secure install through a simple push. The base with its 4-position recline and easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork. Click Connect™ technology provides a secure one-step attachment to all Graco Click Connect™ strollers making it easy to create a custom travel system that best fits your lifestyle. The SnugRide® SnugLock™ 30 gives moms a peace of mind and helps protect rear-facing infants from 4 - 30 lb and up to 30".
- Removable newborn head and body support cushions baby
- Convenient compartment stores both the LATCH connectors and manual when not in use
- Lightweight infant car seat for easy carrying
- Easy to use front adjust 5-point harness helps secure your child
- Rotating canopy provides shade and sun protection for your baby
- Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SnugRide® SnugLock™ 30 has been side impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system
Care and Maintenance: Machine-washable seat cushion and canopy. Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water. Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth. Harness straps may be cleaned with a damp cloth.
To Unbuckle Harness:
- Lift the lever and pull the shoulder harness straps to loosen the harness
- Tilt the top of the buckle toward the child’s abdomen
- Press in at the top of the red button
- Pull tongues out of the buckle
Harness Buckle Cleaning Process:
Turn the restraint over and push the retainer through the harness strap slot to remove the buckle from the car seat. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water upside down and gently agitate the buckle, pressing the red button several times while it is in the water. Do not submerge the harness webbing and do not use soaps or lubricants, only rinse the harness buckle with warm water. Shake out the excess water and allow the harness buckle to air dry. Reattach the harness buckle into the same slot and re-check harness for correct installation according to the car seat manual before use.
Graco® is one of the world's most renowned and trusted juvenile products companies, founded back in 1942. The manufacturer provides practical, thoughtful, and dependable baby gear solutions inspired by the instincts and best intentions of a caring parent. The company's expansive range of innovative products includes car seats, strollers, playards, high chairs, monitors and more. Graco prides itself on product quality, safety, reliability, and comfort and as a result it has been internationally recognized by parenting authorities and awarded the 'Best of the Year' prizes over the past several years.