Black Winch Mount with Brush Guard by Go Rhino®. Material: Mild Steel. 5-Year Warranty. This front guard offers a great combination of style, function and durability. Depending on the model of your vehicle, the guard is either mounted with a no-drill model specific bracket system or with universal mounting channels. This is the perfect base for your winch. Get just the centerpiece grille guard, or get full protection for your front by also including the brush guards.
- No Drilling Required For Installation
- Accommodates winches up to 9,500 lbs
- Winch, fairlead and hook are not included
- Complete winch mount with brush guards
- Includes heavy duty, reinforced, mounting brackets and hardware
- Modular build for flexibility, easy handling and convenience of installation
- Pre-drilled tabs for mounting driving or fog lights
- Available in Black Powder Coat finish
- Detailed instruction sheets available
- Comes without center plate
The Go Rhino! winch Guard features a built-in winch plate that accommodates popular winch brands and up to 9,500 Lb winches. This bolt-on application provides superior protection and features pre-drilled tabs to mount auxiliary lights.
Go Rhino® has been developing, designing and manufacturing innovative, stylish and extremely useful aftermarket automotive accessories since 1975. In 2004 the company partnered with Xtreme Racks. Together the two companies are determined to narrow the gap between functionality, rugged good looks and durability, with their award/winning truck and SUV products. Go Rhino originated the first modular grille guard over 30 years ago, and has since then established a reputation for being first in introducing superior quality, new and original products to the market. Go Rhino and Xtreme Racks today offer a range of very attractive products: modular grille/brush guards, side bars, universal steps, hitch steps, truck racks, off-road racks/bars and garage/shop organizers. For over 35 years Go Rhino has taken pride in offering products that allow owners of trucks and SUVs to get the most from their vehicles, and the same pride is put into every new product line the company offers.