All Go Industries products have a high-quality finish that must be cared for like any other exposed finish on the vehicle. Proper cleaning is essential, especially during winter use. Salts, chemicals, mud, mineral deposits and other semi-permanent debris can lead to corrosion and permanent damage. Go Industries recommend a thorough cleaning of all surfaces once a week and/or after hard use. Dry the surfaces to remove any mineral deposits left by water. Protect the finish with a non-abrasive automotive wax, pure carnauba, on a regular basis (at least twice every 30 days). The use of any soap, polish or wax that contains an abrasive is detrimental, as these compounds can scratch the finish, opening it to rust and corrosion which will void the warranty. Failure to clean and take care of the unit with the above steps could result in denied warranty claims.
Limited Lifetime Warranty - Including materials, workmanship and finish
Stainless Steel Grille Shield Grille Guard™, Stainless Steel Sport Bars and Stainless Steel Door Edge Guards
3-Year Warranty - Including materials, workmanship and finish (Excluding Exposed Welds).
“XLD” Chrome Big Tex, Chrome Big Tex Grille Guards™, Black Big Tex Grille Guard™, Black Grille Shield Grille Guard™, Winch System Grille Guard, Chrome or Black Sport Bars, Stainless Headache Rack, Stainless Air Flow Tailgate, Big Willy Bed Rail™, Billet Grille, Tailgate Protectors and Simulators
3-Year Warranty - Including materials and workmanship (Excluding Finish and Exposed Welds)
- Diamond Tread Steps, Jeep Bumpers, Jeep “Bull Bar”, Jeep “Rock Guards”, Jeep Light Guards, Quad - Guard™, Rancher Grille Guard™, Pro – Series Bumper Replacement™, Chrome or Black Big Foot Headache Rack™, Louvered Air Flow Tailgate, Chrome Air Flow Tailgates and Chrome Bed Rails the finish warranty is 1-year. Note: The finish on the Rancher Grille Guard™ is free of paint scratches and chips when packaged. Minor paint scratches and chips caused by installation or transportation handling is not a warranty issue and cannot be returned. Go Industries will furnish touch up paint for minor scratches and chips and the touch up will not harm the integrity of the product.
- Painted Headache Racks, Flat Iron Rack, Heavy Duty Lighted Rack, Painted Tailgates and Spare Tire Mounts the finish warranty is six-months.
- All products that are coated using the “Ultimate Armor” coating are covered for 3 years on materials and workmanship excluding fading.
Twelve-Month Warranty - Including materials, workmanship and finish.
- Knockdown Grille Guard & Brush Guard
- Big Tex Light Guards
- All Law Enforcement products
Nature of Warranty and to whom it applies: Warranties extend to the original consumer and warrant the product against defects in manufacturing, workmanship and finish for the period of the warranty, commencing from the date of purchase. The warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the product and does not include electrical components or light bulb replacement, any charges to remove or re-install the product, labor, freight, inconvenience, consequential damage or any other cost or expenses.
Exclusions from Warranty: The Warranty of Go Industries does not extend to exposed welds, freight damage, damage to the products caused by intentional misconduct, negligence, abuse, misuse, road hazards such as damage from gravel, rocks or other debris, modifications or alterations to the product, improper installation, uses of the product contrary to the product information sheet which accompanies the product, improper or inadequate maintenance (see Finish Protection below) and normal wear and tear. The finish on the Rancher Grille Guard is free of paint scratches and chips when packaged. Minor paint scratches and chips caused by installation or transportation handling is not a warranty issue and cannot be returned. Go Industries will furnish touch up paint for minor scratches and chips and the touch up will not harm the integrity of the product.