Metal Mulisha™ Stainless Steel Single Cat-Back Exhaust System (60-0025) by Gibson®. Finish: Polished. Exhaust Pipe Material: Stainless Steel. Exit Location: Passenger Side Behind Rear Tire Exit. Exit Configuration: Single. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 4". Muffler Sound: Aggressive. Tip Material: Stainless Steel. Tip Inlet Diameter: 5". Tip Outlet Diameter: 8". Tip Length: 18". Tip Shape: Round. Get a real-world gain in horsepower and torque and an aggressive exhaust tone with minimal interior resonance with this Metal Mulisha Exhaust System by Gibson! It is designed to enhance low and mid range power which is great for towing, increased fuel economy, and general performance.
- Creates a deep, aggressive tone
- Constructed for maximum horsepower and torque gain
- Mandrel bent pipes provide improved exhaust flow
- Increases low and mid range power
- Ensures improved performance acceleration
- Baffled and chambered muffler design without internal packing
- Minimal interior sound level
- Quality craftsmanship for a long service life
- Comes with a black ceramic round rolled slash-cut tip
- Includes all hardware and factory-style hangers for hassle-free bolt-on installation
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take your vehicle to the next level and upgrade it with this premium Metal Mulisha Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System engineered to maximize performance and give a truly aggressive, deep exhaust tone! It increases low and mid range power, enhances performance acceleration, and improves fuel mileage, giving your vehicle more of what you're looking for in a performance system. Designed in partnership with Brian Deegan, a professional motocross rider and a founding member of Metal Mulisha brand, this exhaust will add a really bold look to your vehicle along with all performance and sound benefits.
Gibson® Performance Exhaust is a family run company based in Corona, California. Owners Ron and Julie Gibson started the company after they couldn't find performance products to meet their own needs, and decided to build exhaust systems themselves. Today Gibson is one of the largest aftermarket performance exhaust products companies in the world. Gibson is committed to building cost-effective exhaust systems that deliver more performance for the dollar, and make more horsepower and torque in the lower rpm range, where it's needed for real world driving. All of Gibson's street applications are 50-state emissions legal and do not affect the factory warranty.