300 lb 40" x 6" Yellow Blow Molded Creeper with Magnet Tool Tray by GearWrench®. The GEARWRENCH® Mechanic's Creeper provides optimum access to any low-clearance overhead work application. Six smooth-rolling offset TPC (thermoplastic copolyester) casters and a concave custom-molded composite tub provide excellent mobility and is light weight. The durable EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) padding offers outstanding comfort with minimum thickness for an exceptionally low working height.
|Capacity: 300 lb|
|Quantity Wheels: 6 Wheels|
- 41" Custom Molded Composite Frame
- Super Durable Reinforced EVA Back and Head Rest
- Includes 6 3 inch TPC Ball Bearing Casters to Reduce Vibration
- 300 Pound Capacity
- Metal Plates Next to Headrest for Easy Mounting of Magnetic Lights
- Magnetic Parts Trays for Convenient Storage
- Low Profile for Increased Under Vehicle Clearance
GearWrench® introduced the original patented five-degree ratcheting wrench in 1996 and quickly became a go-to brand for professional automotive technicians. The innovation didn’t stop there. Year after year, the GearWrench® brand continues to expand its line—in ratcheting tools and beyond—to help automotive and industrial technicians get their jobs done faster and easier.