742BM KICKSTAND Satin Black with Machined Accents Wheels by Gear Alloy®. Trucks deserve a gnarly-looking wheel. And there's nothing gnarlier than a set of Gear Alloy wheels. Upgrade your pickup or Jeep with bigger, better rims and get some recognition.
|Lip Size, Concavity, and overall Appearance, may vary depending on Vehicle and Wheel Size|
|Once Tires are mounted onto Wheels, the wheels become Non-Returnable|
|Feel free to contact our dedicated Wheel & Tire team with any questions|
- One-piece pressure die-cast aluminum
- Perfect for SUV's and passenger cars
- Designed with the Off Road Truck and SUV enthusiast in mind
All of the wheels that Gear Alloy manufactures tend to favor an aggressive style that is tough, bold, and edgy – traits that have served it well in the past. The brand seems to excel at creating designs that forcefully stand out and send a clear message to other vehicles on the road that it is not to be trifled with and clearly means business. With the iconic sprocket logo at the center of the wheel, it is impossible not to notice just how imposing and great looking these wheels are.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Known for manufacturing rugged aftermarket wheels for trucks, jeeps, and SUVs, Gear Alloy is a favorite among enthusiasts who can't seem to get enough of what it has to offer. Without a doubt, the brand is a market leader in its own right and commands an impressive fan base both among those who are looking for practical and durable wheels as well as those who wish to transform their vehicle's appearance and give it a unique streak that will get noticed.