- (875)Automotive Lifts & StandsJack Stands, Engine Stands, Hoists
- (88)CreepersPadded, Adjustable, Rolling Seats
- (142)Dollies and MoversWheel, Cycle, Engine Dollies
- (392)Equipment StorageRacks, Hangers, Holders
- (202)Garage FurnitureShelves, Holders, Chairs
- (690)Car JacksBottle, Hydraulic, Off-Road
- (20)Off-Road JacksGet Unstuck Safely & Easily
- (53)Show & DisplayStands, Ramps, Show Rocks
- (42)Garage FlooringTiles, Mats
- (602)GeneratorsPortable Generators, Inverters
- (579)Battery ChargersJumper Cables, Trickle Chargers
- (5,302)Storage & OrganizersTool Boxes, Cabinets, Benches
- Hi-Lift® Automotive Tools$24.41 - $250.85
- Motorcraft® Jack Plug Cover$6.38 - $16.70
- Thule® Bike Stacker (BSTK2)$126.95
- Race Ramps® Show Rock$284.05 - $474.05
- Race Ramps® Crib Cruisers$151.05 - $379.05
- Whiteside® Heavy Duty Roll Seat$61.21 - $119.93
- Traxion® King Crawler Creeper$101.25 - $110.69
- Extreme Tools® 70'' 9 Drawer Pit Box$3,848.63
- FJC® Parrot Clamp Booster Cables$35.17 - $61.45
You like working on cars and motorcycles in your garage or you wouldn’t be reading this page. And you know that too often you can waste a lot of time moving things around, getting organized, and just getting the vehicle into position before you can even turn a wrench. Don’t waste your limited time. We have the products that can efficiently move parts and machines, help you get your garage organized, and get your projects raised and safely supported.
Non-running cars and bikes can really be a chore to move around, especially if you’re by yourself. And even then, rolling them on the tires seldom allows you to get them positioned so they take up the least amount of space. Our dollies and movers are the solution. They have heavy-duty casters so they can support a lot of weight. Put cars and bikes on them and they can be maneuvered into tight spaces, leaving you maximum garage room.
Your safety is the most important consideration when working on a car, and that means never working underneath one unless it’s safely supported on jack stands. We offer a large selection of jacks, including floor, bottle, hydraulic and air, in capacities up to 20 tons or more that will make short work of lifting jobs. Our selection of jack stands ranges from lighter duty 3 ton units to those that can support over 20 tons. We also have specialized jacks for transmissions and clutches, as well as lifts and stands made specifically for engines, fuel tanks, body panels, bumpers, and brake drums.
Ramps are another option for raising and supporting a vehicle on the tires. We offer heavy-duty 20 ton truck ramps that can be wheeled into position, as well as ramps that can be used to show and display vehicles, and to prevent tire flat spotting during long periods of storage. Once the vehicle is safely supported, roll underneath in comfort with a creeper from our extensive collection. We offer traditional creepers, low profile models, and creepers with headrests that can be elevated. We also have rolling stools and seats, some with adjustable seat heights, and some with integral tool/parts trays.
Getting things up off the floor is an easy way to increase space. Check out the bike stands and wheel holders in our equipment storage selection for units that will get bicycles and wheels/tires off the floor and against the wall, and the shelves and holders in garage furniture, to store chemicals and supplies. If your garage or shop has a concrete floor, one of the best improvements you can make is installing flooring or mats. These can provide traction and are easier on your feet and back when standing for prolonged periods. Finally, after a job well done, kick back with a cold one in one of our cool racing chairs.
Guides & Articles
- Garage AccessoriesLift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality Floor JackWhen working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for easier car repairs at home. You work on your own vehicle because you enjoy the experience of improving your car or truck with your own hands, and you do it to save money. With that spirit in mind, we've written this article to cover the very items that help you get started - floor jacks which are the right size, quality, and price for your home garage workshop.
- Garage AccessoriesLifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To Working HeightThe odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or shop, you're a bit envious as you glance in and see service bays filled with lifts and other equipment that make certain repair jobs easier. Professionals use lifts for a good reason - they allow you to perform almost any repair at a more comfortable height so you can see clearly, apply torque easily, reach for tools faster, and have access to areas normally inaccessible with the vehicle on the ground.
- Garage AccessoriesJack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your VehicleWhen you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install components. Being able to safely suspend your vehicle high enough off the ground eliminates the chore of wriggling on your back. Supporting your car or truck off the ground is an absolute must when taking wheels off to do brake or suspension work. In this article, we'll look at the safety and convenience benefits of jack stands and discuss what's available in the Automotive Lifts and Stands section of our website.