Ford Thunderbird 1968, HiJackers™ Rear Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Gabriel®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Gabriel® HiJackers® are the original air-adjustable shocks, providing customizable performance and support that can be adjusted and readjusted to handle temporary towing or hauling needs. HiJackers inflate just like your tires – simply air them up prior to towing to help reduce the risk of bottoming out. Once you’re done, just let out a bit of air to return the vehicle to its previous state.
|Adjustment Type: Air Adjustable|
|Compressed Length: 13.13" (333.51 mm)|
|Extended Length: 21.12" (536.45 mm)|
|Stroke Length: 7.99" (202.95 mm)|
|Dust Tube: Yes|
|Material Dust Tube: Steel|
|Lower Mounting: EB1|
|Upper Mounting: S1|
- Monotube, Air Adjustable internal design
- Chrome-plated piston rod construction and deluxe wiper seals provide optimum sealing
- Ideal for temporarily towing boats and trailers or heavy loads
- Fully-adjustable air shocks help you maintain proper ride height
- Can help improve handling and reduce risk of bottoming out
- Up to 1,100 pounds of leveling capacity per pair *
- Custom-sized for a direct and simple installation and fit
- Easy to inflate at any service station, at home with an air compressor or with continued use of an existing onboard air management system
- Air pressure of 25 min – 200 max psi
Durable and built tough, every HiJacker features a chrome-plated piston rod, 1 3/16” piston bore and superior wiper seal for extended life. A broad range of operating air pressure and a durable diaphragm provide reliability and performance you can only get from the Original Gabriel. HiJackers do not increase vehicle payload. Do not exceed vehicle GVWR.
Synonymous with technology-advanced products, Gabriel® is the company of 'firsts' founded by Claud H. Foster with a strong dedication to revolutionize automobile suspension systems. In 1907, Gabriel created one of its most prominent inventions - the original automotive shock absorber, then followed by the first automotive hydraulic shock absorber, adjustable shock absorber and air-adjustable shock absorber. With the same pioneering and independent attitude backed by over 100 years of manufacturing expertise and innovation, Gabriel continues to precision engineer and advance its high-performance shocks and struts as well as fit- and ride-test them to ensure that you'll get that legendary quality, best-in-class performance and unmatched durability that allows the company stand many miles ahead of the competition. Experience the Gabriel independent spirit with any vehicle on any road.