Marine Bluetooth Module with Data Display (MSBT200) by Fusion®. Introducing the FUSION MS-BT200 marine grade Bluetooth audio module. Certified IP65 water resistant and tested for the marine environment, the MS-BT200 is designed to connect to the FUSION MS-IP700, MS-IP700i, MS-AV700, MS-AV700i and MS-RA205 only via the Satellite radio connector of the unit. The MS-BT200 module streams audio from any A2DP Bluetooth capable Apple, Android, Windows, Blackberry or other device directly to the compatible FUSION marine stereo.
- FUSION stereo control with Data Display (Data display will vary depending on your media device) - Play, pause and skip directly from your FUSION marine stereo, with track name, artist and song duration displayed on screen. Note: A software upgrade is required before the functionality of the MS-BT200 can be accessed
- Direct Media Device Control - allowing you to quickly and easily select tracks, album, artist or playlist from your device while you're on the go around your vessel
- What separates the MS-BT200 apart from other Bluetooth modules is the integrated marine voltage protection, which protects against voltage spikes. This added protection ensures no disruption to your listening pleasure
- With an effective range (Effective range measured in a straight line, range will differ depending on placement of the Bluetooth module and obstructions) of 10 Mtrs (33ft), you can enjoy seamless streaming of your favourite audio tracks without having to return to the stereo to change tracks
- Please note if the Satellite connector of your FUSION marine stereo is already in use, please purchase the MS-BT100 for Bluetooth audio streaming
When your marine audio system starts giving a less-than-perfect sound, you need to start looking for the ideal company to give you the best replacement for the failing system. If you are looking forward to taking long marine voyages and the audio system is not 100% solid, Fusion is the place you should head to first. The company will provide you with the widest range of marine products to help you restore and even revamp your audio system.
Founded in New Zealand, in 1998, FUSION® is a home-grown company that transformed into a global champion. Its strong passion for automobiles, music, and the surrounding street culture has grown into innovative audio solutions that are now appreciated all over the world. Strength in product design combined with original thinking led to the development of FUSION's new marine audio product range which complimented the already comprehensive collection of car audio systems. Today, the entertainment systems by FUSION are considered to be the measure of quality thanks to providing their owners natural acoustic excellence.