Hi-Brite Multi-Touch Display by Furuno®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Furuno will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Display Type: Color Multi Touch LCD|
|Power Use: 115 or 230 V AC or 24V DC|
- LED Backlight Technology, TFT Active-matrix
- Synchronization Signal Auto-detect: Digital Separate Sync., Composite Sync., Sync. On Green
- Video Inputs: 2X DVI, 2X RGB, 3X Composite Video
- Supported Video Signals: Interlaced HDTV, NTSC, PAL and SECAM video, Composite Video
- Dimmable 0-100%, Multi-power AC & DC, PBP (Picture By Picture), PIP (Picture In Picture)
- Operating Temperature -15.0 C / 5.0 F to 55.0 C / 131.0 F, Humidity up to 95%
- IP Rating: Protection: IP66 front - IP22 rear (EN60529)
- Compass Safe Distance: Standard: 125.00 [49.21"] - Steering: 75.00 [29.53"] cm [inch]
- Power Use: Multi-power 115/230V AC - 50/60Hz + 24V DC
- 60W (max)
- You may connect either AC power or DC power or both. In case both sources are connected, power will be sourced from the AC input. If AC input is lost, there will be an uninterrupted switch-over to DC input
Boating is a great way to relieve stress and leave all your troubles on land. Enjoy your time out on the water even more with this top-notch marine product. Whether you're practicing your casts, exploring the amazing marine life with a snorkel, or just cruising on the open water for fun, you need to equip your vessel with the finest products to make sure nothing ruins your amazing recreational time. Our website can get you covered from bow to stern, because we know exactly what you need to make your boating a breeze. This product will be great for all outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy traffic-free travel and wind in their hair. Made with durable materials, it will ensure a long-lasting performance for many exciting adventures to come.
Since its inception in 1948, when the world's first fish finder was commercialized, Furuno® has been responding to the needs of the maritime industry through developing various types of marine electronics. Today, Furuno is a total marine electronics manufacturer operating on a global scale with a great many loyal customers.