FI70 4.1" Instrument Display by Furuno®. The FI70 is a brand new instrument display featuring a vibrant 4.1" Color LCD screen. The screen is bonded for fog-free performance and is perfectly visible even in bright daylight. a variety of external sensors can be connected via the CAN bus network for simple and reliable operation. The FI70 boasts an amazing user interface - almost anything can be customized. Conveniently choose the way you want information to be displayed, in a way that is most relevant to you.
- Clear 4.1" QVGA screen that is viewable even under direct sunlight
- Simple and intuitive graphical user interface allows you to fully customize your display
- Designed to perfectly match the NavNet TZtouch/TZtouch2 on your helm
- Bonded color LCD ensuring condensation free operation as well as great visibility
- Use your existing wind sensors (FI-5001/FI-5001L) with the new analog IF-NMEAFI converter
- Low power consumption (0.15 A max)
- Simple AIS display through connected CAN bus devices
- Share language and brilliance settings between FI70’s when grouping them
- 15 VDC, 0.15 A max, LEN3
Boating is a great way to relieve stress and leave all your troubles on land. Enjoy your time out on the water even more with this top-notch marine product. Whether you're practicing your casts, exploring the amazing marine life with a snorkel, or just cruising on the open water for fun, you need to equip your vessel with the finest products to make sure nothing ruins your amazing recreational time. With CARiD you are covered from bow to stern, because we know exactly what you need to make your boating a breeze. This product will be great for all outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy traffic-free travel and wind in their hair. Made with durable materials, it will ensure a long-lasting performance for many exciting adventures to come.
Since its inception in 1948, when the world's first fish finder was commercialized, Furuno® has been responding to the needs of the maritime industry through developing various types of marine electronics. Today, Furuno is a total marine electronics manufacturer operating on a global scale with a great many loyal customers.