Front Track Bar Hardware Kit by Full-Traction Suspension®. Fits all years of Production Full-Traction heavy duty track bar originally equipped with Vecton polymere eyelet bushings, steel sleeve and Chromoly Heim joint.
Notes: Will Not Fit Light Duty Track Bar #50-750504.
|For use with: 1.25" Diameter Track Bar|
- Perfect suspension tune-up for your off-road beast
- Blend of design innovation and absolute top quality
- Will give your four-wheeler the look and performance it deserves
- Made tough to go the distance, even under the harshest conditions
- Designed to outlast and outperform the competition
- Will help you improve handling and traction for a smooth, dynamic ride over brutal terrain
- Built using the latest solid modeling computer-aided design software and years of experience in off-road racing
- (1) Chromoly Heim Joint
- (1) Jam Nut
- (2)0.05" I.D. Misalignment spacers
- Eyelet Bushings & Steel Sleeve
Full-Traction Suspension® designs and manufactures lift kits and suspension systems and components that offer design innovation and absolute top quality. Their use of the latest versions of solid modeling computer-aided design software and years of experience in off-road racing and preparation, yields a product that is not only cutting edge in terms of design, but also in function. Full-Traction Suspension® products are tops in fit and finish, and are the most durable on the market. They’re also MADE IN THE USA. Look for the Full-Traction Suspension logo as a mark of quality.