M-16 Manual Gray Inflatable Belt Pack (130900-701-004-16) by Full Throttle®. Size: 30"- 52" Chest, up to 52" Waist. Designed with precision and functionality in mind, this accessory ensures outstanding performance and easy use which makes it the perfect deal for your ultimate satisfaction. If you’re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come, look no further.
- Approved for ages 16+
- Not Recommended for weak or non-swimmers
- Not approved for PWC, other towed uses, or white water paddling
- Approved for 80 lb and over
|U.S. coast guard approval type Recreational: Type V (with Type III Performance)|
|U.S. coast guard approval type Commercial: n/a|
|U.S. coast guard requirements Recreational: Required|
|U.S. coast guard requirements Commercial: n/a|
|Automatic to manual only conversion: No|
|Minimum buoyancy: 22.5 lb|
|Secondary donning required: Yes|
|Rearming kit style: 1370|
- 16 gram CO2 charge provides 17 lb of buoyancy
- The oral inflation tube can be used by wearer to provide additional buoyancy up to 26.5 lbs.
- Extremely low profile
- 1" buckle and body belt
- 200 denier nylon oxford protective cover
- Designed to enhance your safety on the water
- Crafted using high-quality flotation foam
- Provides long-lasting durability at an affordable price
- Extremely safe and comfortable
- 16 gram CO2 cylinder
Full Throttle® is a premium brand of on water recreation products, featuring life jackets/personal flotation devices (PFDs), flotation vests, towable tubes, wakeboards, kneeboards, wetsuits, air pumps, and rope, designed for today's active water sports enthusiast. Look for the Full Throttle brand at your nearest sporting goods stores. Whether boating, waterskiing, tubing, swimming, wakeboarding, or kneeboarding, these cutting edge, adventurous, adrenaline-pumping products will give you the action you seek on the water.