Universal Rotopax Side & Top Mount Kit by Front Runner Outfitters®. Mount RotoPax™ Fuel, Water or Emergency/Storage Packs to the side or top of a Front Runner Slimline II Roof Cargo Basket with this off-road tough Mounting Plate and adjustable tilt Side Mount Brackets. RotoPax™ brand Pack Mounts (RX-PM, RX-DLX-PM and RX-LOX-PM) must be used in conjunction and are SOLD SEPARATELY.
- RotoPax Pack Mounts (RX-PM, RX-DLX-PM and RX-LOX-PM) must be used to secure RotoPax to the Front Runner Rotopax Side Mount. The RotoPax brand Pack Mounts are SOLD SEPARATELY.
|Materials used: Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel|
|Product Dimensions: 97mm (3.8") L x 480mm (18.9") W x 243mm (9.6") H|
|Weight: 2.88kg (6.4lbs)|
- Free up rack space and mount fuel and water to the side or top of a Slimline II Roof Cargo Basket
- The Side Mount Brackets hold the Mounting Plate and are height (50mm/1.96")) and tilt (12.5 degree increments up to 25 degrees) adjustable
- RotoPax™ Rack Tray Mounting Plate measures in at 480mm (18.9") L x 250mm (9.8") W x 20mm (0.8") H, weighs 1,58kg (3.5lbs)
- Both the Side Mounting Plate and Side Mount Brackets are finished in the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Slimline II Rack
- Installation hardware and fitting instructions included
- Proven gear and advice you can trust
- Built off-road tough
- 1 x RotoPax Mounting Plate (RRAC105)
- 1 x Pair of RotoPax Side Mount Brackets
- Installation Hardware
- Fitting Instructions
The 3CR12 stainless steel Mounting Plate can hold either one (1) 15L/4 gallon or two (2) 7.5L/2 gallon RotoPax™ Fuel, Water or Emergency/Storage Packs on the top of the rack or using the Side Mount Brackets, off the side of the rack. Allows for RotoPax™ Packs to be positioned to suit the vehicle profile and rack contents. Also allows the RotoPax™ Packs to be slanted when fitted to the side of a Front Runner load bed rack, so as not to protrude excessively from the vehicle.
Legend has it that Front Runner Outfitters® was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, "stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over."