Franklin was established back in 1986. The company introduced one of the first handheld electronic books or 'eBooks' and ever after, Franklin has been working on developing the actual potential of eBooks. Utilizing their expertise and knowledge base of the eBook industry, the company created a considerable variety of electronic products, everything from a Franklin dictionary to a Franklin translator or organizer, for many generations of end-users. Franklin is a unique company in the eBook business.
- Franklin®SCD-2110 Electronic Dictionary (SCD2110)SCD-2110 Electronic Dictionary by Franklin®, 11 Lines Display.$99.99
- Franklin®Children's Speller & Dictionary (HW1216)Children's Speller & Dictionary by Franklin®.$29.99
- Franklin®Children's Talking Dictionary & Spell Corrector (KID1240)Children's Talking Dictionary & Spell Corrector by Franklin®.$49.99
- Franklin®Merriam-Webster Crossword Puzzle Dictionary (CWP570)Merriam-Webster Crossword Puzzle Dictionary by Franklin®.$50.78
- Franklin®Spanish Electronic Dictionary (BES411001)Electronic Dictionary by Franklin®.$127.60
- Franklin®Electronic Translator (TES22101)Electronic Translator by Franklin®.$25.99
- Franklin®Electronic Translator (FRS1400)Electronic Translator by Franklin®.$115.40
Franklin possesses decades of hands-on expertise in research and data compression digital technologies. The company designs its own microprocessors and operating systems. Franklin sales records have reached more than 27 million eBooks globally. Currently the company offers more than 200 titles, that include bilingual dictionaries, various encyclopedias, entertainment titles, tutorial and education works, and medical reference publications. Franklin offerings are available in over sixteen languages and are sold globally.
Franklin is committed to creating new ways and formats in order to deliver electronic information, and in 2001, took a new direction with their entry into the market of digital products that can be downloaded online. Franklin's high-grade eBook contents can be utilized by an extensive range of users, the company prides itself in developing and designing eBooks to be used on some of the foremost handheld devices such as Pocket PC, Microsoft Windows CE, Palm, Franklin electronic dicti