2.0 Adventure Series Rear Driver or Passenger Side Smooth Body IFP Shock Absorber for 1.5"-3.5" Lifted Vehicles (983-50-030) by Fox®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. The 2.0 Adventure Series IFP smooth body shocks give you increased ride quality and the control you need when heading into the unknown. They use proven damping technology to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in a variety of conditions. The large 5/8 inch alloy steel shock shaft adds increased strength and rigidity. The shafts are hard chrome plated and heat-treated to resist pitting and scratches that can damage shaft seals. Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving.
Notes: It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
- 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Large diameter, heavy-duty spherical bearing
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits mounting
A racing based company, Fox® is headquartered in Scotts Valley, California. Established with the core mission to redefine driving dynamics, the brand is globally recognized for developing and manufacturing high-performance shock absorbers and suspension parts for ATVs, motorcycles, mountain bikes, off-road trucks, snowmobiles and many other specialty vehicles. For more than four decades since its inception back in 1974, the brand has been providing racers with industry leading suspension products to help them stand atop podiums. Experts at Fox perform rigorous tests on all products they make to ensure that the performance and wear resistance of each and every part are second to none.