2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Steering Stabilizer by Fox®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. The FOX Performance Series steering stabilizer offers unrivaled steering control and a striking high tech appearance. The technologically advanced design cancels unwanted steering forces in both directions, taking the place of two conventional opposing stabilizers. It will also respond to your input with 24 clicks of external adjustment to fine tune the feel. The integrated reservoir allows for additional fluid capacity and improves cooling during extreme use. Also included is FOX's relocating hardware that moves the steering stabilizer up and out of the way utilizing a new track bar relocation bolt and 1-3/8" tie-rod mounting clamp. An optional 1-5/8" mounting clamp is available for larger aftermarket tie-rods.
- 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation bushings
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits mounting
What are the things you expect to get when driving a vehicle? For most drivers it’s outstanding performance, maximum comfort, precise handling and responsive steering. If you're striving to take your automobile to the next level and experience improved handling and enhanced road feel, the performance steering parts we have are the ultimate solution. The products have undergone severe tests under the most extreme conditions to ensure outstanding durability, as well as safe and smooth steering performance for many miles.
A racing based company, Fox® is headquartered in Scotts Valley, California. Established with the core mission to redefine driving dynamics, the brand is globally recognized for developing and manufacturing high-performance shock absorbers and suspension parts for ATVs, motorcycles, mountain bikes, off-road trucks, snowmobiles and many other specialty vehicles. For more than four decades since its inception back in 1974, the brand has been providing racers with industry leading suspension products to help them stand atop podiums. Experts at Fox perform rigorous tests on all products they make to ensure that the performance and wear resistance of each and every part are second to none.