Ford Country 5.0L Ford Small Block Windsor Engine 1969, 302 C.I.D 340HP BOSS Crate Engine Kit by Ford Performance®. Intake manifold not included. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Does not include intake manifold or distributor (MSD distributor part no: M8598 recommended)
- Can be used in kit cars, street rods, Mustangs, Fox-bodied cars, and trucks
- Engine has a rear sump oil pan and pickup, standard rotation timing cover, reverse rotation water pump and non-EFI valve covers
- Timing cover will work with most standard rotation water pumps
- Fuel pump eccentric M-6287-B302 installed, allows use of mechanical fuel pump
- A reverse rotation water pump is installed. Other applications may require different water pump and timing chain cover
- Valve covers M-6582-W351PR should fit most non-EFI applications. Optional valve covers sold separately
- The damper M-6316-D302 may require a spacer for pulley alignment
- Flywheel included M-6375-D302B should work for most 157-tooth manual transmission applications. For other transmissions use the proper neutral balance flywheel
- Steel distributor gear required
- California Proposition 65 Warning
|Crate Engine Cylinder Head Material: Aluminum|
|Engine Assembly Style: Long block|
|Engine Balance: Internal|
|Rear Main Seal Style: 1-piece|
- New BOSS 302 crate engines feature race quality components at competetive pricing.
- Utiilizing all forged internals the X302E and X302B crate engines are an excellent value and a solid foundation for any performance combination including forced induction.
- 302 cubic inches; 340 hp
- 9.0:1 compression ratio (nominal)
- Forged pistons
- Forged steel connecting rods
- BOSS 4-bolt main block M-6010-BOSS302
- Hydraulic roller camshaft M-6250-E303 , .498" lift intake and exhaust, duration at .050" is 220 degrees intake and exhaust
- Double roller timing chain set M-6268-A302
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Rear sump pan fits most Fox body cars
- Ford Racing aluminum GT-40 "X" cylinder heads M-6049-X306 with 1.94" intake valves and 1.54" exhaust valves
- Roller rocker arms
- Built with all NEW Parts
- Depending on your application, a different timing cover, water pump, oil pan and pickup may be required
- Firing order 1-3-7-2-6-5-4-8 (5.0L HO and 351W firing order)
- Intake gaskets M-9439-A50 and pilot bearing.
The heart of Ford Performance® Parts began over 100 years ago on simple dirt tracks; today it has transformed into a legendary name throughout the performance world. Ford Performance Parts provides: crate engines, air and fuel components, chassis and suspension equipment, valvetrain components, and interior/exterior dress-up accessories for superior styling. These racing parts are built from quality materials and most are track-tested on NASCAR series, World Rally, and NHRA vehicles to guarantee the ultimate in Ford Performance.