Ford Festiva Suspension Parts
- Shocks & Struts
- Coil Springs & Components
- Leaf Springs & Components
- Air Suspension & Components
- Control Arms, Suspension Rods & Components
- Sway Bars & Components
- Ball Joints & Components
- Torsion Bars & Components
- Panhard Bars & Components
- Shock & Strut Mounts & Hardware
- Steering Dampers & Stabilizers
- Steering Knuckles, Spindles & Components
- Steering Rack & Pinion
- Suspension Bushings
- Alignment Kits & Components
- Suspension System Lubricants
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Monroe®OE Spectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOE Spectrum™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OE Spectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$13.64 - $337.04
- Gabriel®Ultra™ Premium Shock AbsorberUltra™ Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Gabriel® Ultra™ shocks and struts for today’s vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force™ Technology for quicker response, longer...Infinitely variable damping for on-demand control on all road conditionsG-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life and consistent, reliable ride control$17.74 - $247.30
- KYB®Excel-G™ Shock and StrutExcel-G™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for things like...KYB recommended OEM replacement shock for domestic carsSpecifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics$15.67 - $167.67
- FCS®Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Shocks and Struts by FCS®. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Monotube shock absorbers are also ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes. Twin-tube shocks, struts, and cartridges...The DT and DG Series is the replacement for an OE monotube designAutomatically adjusts to driving conditions$11.58 - $65.23
- Sachs®Super Touring™ Shock and StrutSuper Touring™ Shock and Strut by Sachs®.SACHS shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring perfect road grip and cornering...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$18.00 - $614.63
- MOOG®R-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyR-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking...MOOG engineering-validated construction and designRestores like-new steering and handling$17.13 - $1,109.87
- Dorman®Control Arm and Ball JointControl Arm and Ball Joint by Dorman®. Rigorously tested for sustained, secure performance by a team of product and quality engineers, Dorman's Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly is designed for passenger safety. Dorman...Ball joints and bushings included for a complete installation, saving time and laborDirect replacement for a trouble-free installation$11.20 - $383.58
- Mevotech®Original Grade™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyOriginal Grade™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Mevotech®. The primary function of a control arm is to provide the connection point between the body of the vehicle and wheel. This allows the wheel to move up and down while the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$15.17 - $144.89
- Mevotech®Supreme™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblySupreme™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Mevotech®. The primary function of a control arm is to provide the connection point between the body of the vehicle and wheel. This allows the wheel to move up and down while the body...Over-Built with sintered metal-to-metal technology for added endurance and durabilityBuilt with thicker material for increased strength$21.72 - $321.34
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Control ArmAdvantage™ Control Arm by ACDelco®. ACDelco Advantage Control Arms offer outstanding performance at an extremely competitive price. The Advantage corrosion-resistant arms are thoroughly tested to ensure durability and feature...Corrosion-resistant coating for long-life performance.Greaseable ball joints for easy maintenance and long life$20.84 - $102.70
- ACDelco®Professional™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyProfessional™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Upper Control Arms are a high-quality replacement for your worn Original Equipment. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco...Painted arms prevent corrosionDesigned to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance$13.92 - $398.37
- Centric®C-Tek™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyC-Tek™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$13.79 - $125.01
- Centric®Control ArmControl Arm by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers. CA Prop 65 WARNING -...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$11.91 - $262.75
- Delphi®Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyControl Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Delphi®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$13.92 - $353.50
- MOOG®Shock MountShock Mount by MOOG®. Is there excessive play in your steering wheel? Does your vehicle drift or pull, or veer when it hits a bump? Is your power steering noisy and does it leak? Your steering system is in need of repair, but before you...Replacement helps restore vehicle handlingSuperior rubber to steel bonding for durability$5.30 - $88.49
- KYB®Shock and Strut MountShock and Strut Mount by KYB®. When replacing struts, it's also a great idea to replace strut mounts too. They optimize suspension performance by providing a smooth steering response and reduce vibration and road noise. Each mount is...On struts, the mount includes a bearing that acts as a pivot for the steering mechanism, providing a smooth steering responseEnables accurate wheel alignment$3.75 - $66.21
- Mevotech®Shock Mount KitShock Mount Kit by Mevotech®. Strut mounts, sometimes referred to as bearing plates, are a vital link in the suspension as they connect a vehicle's strut system to the body of the vehicle.Strut mounts have two main purposes; they...High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$4.09 - $54.91
- Sachs®Suspension Strut MountSuspension Strut Mount by Sachs®. The suspension strut mount is the upper mounting point of the shock absorber. It supports the vehicle weight, makes steering possible, depending on the axle design, and dampens rolling noises and...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$2.68 - $176.28
- Westar®Strut MountStrut Mount by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check, producing real-time...Ideal for Silencing the engine after OE mounts have worn outBuilt to last from the best rubber$2.05 - $84.27
- MOOG®Sway Bar Link KitSway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several improvements over stock units to provide...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links$2.47 - $63.53
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Stabilizer Bar LinkAdvantage™ Stabilizer Bar Link by ACDelco®. ACDelco Advantage Suspension Stabilizer Bar Link Kits come with everything you need to easily install new suspension stabilizer bar links, and are economical replacement components for your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$4.18 - $27.01
- ACDelco®Professional™ Stabilizer Bar Link KitProfessional™ Stabilizer Bar Link Kit by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$6.02 - $63.10
- Quick Steer®Sway Bar Link KitSway Bar Link Kit by Quick Steer®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Quick Steer features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to...High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$1.84 - $29.29
- Monroe®Strut-Mate™ Strut Boot KitStrut-Mate™ Strut Boot Kit by Monroe®. The boot kit is designed to protect the strut piston rod from stones, mud, water, sand, and other abrasives providing longer service life for the strut. In addition, the included jounce bumper...Protects the piston rod from corrosion, dirt, moisture and impactProlongs strut service life$4.35 - $14.93
- Monroe®Strut-Mate™ Strut Mounting KitStrut-Mate™ Strut Mounting Kit by Monroe®. Monroe strut components meet or exceed the requirements specified by the original equipment manufacturers.Direct-fit replacement mountsFit-checked and road tested$4.54 - $71.90
- MOOG®Shock / Strut BellowShock / Strut Bellow by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and precise...Easy to installRestores like-new steering and handling$6.82 - $24.10
- KYB®Shock and Strut BellowShock and Strut Bellow by KYB®. These bellows provide effective protection from dirt and moisture by covering the entire piston rod of KYB struts. The bellows are made of resilient accordion-pleat rubber and include a new polyfoam...Keep leak-causing contaminants away from polished strut shaftProtect upper seal and bushing$8.50 - $17.33
- Dorman®Suspension Strut BumperSuspension Strut Bumper by Dorman®. Ensure a smooth ride and protect your vehicle's suspension with Dorman's Suspension Strut Bumper. Designed for a longer service life, the bumper is constructed of quality foam material to absorb...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeReplacement eliminates suspension noise and vibration$9.30 - $14.74
- ACDelco®Professional™ Shock and Strut MountProfessional™ Shock and Strut Mount by ACDelco®. ACDelco Strut Mounts and Cushions are made of high-quality materials for long life. They help improve strut assembly operation by increasing damping and restoring smooth steering...Mounts made of high-quality materials for long lifeCan help improve strut assembly operation by increasing damping and restoring smooth steering ability$7.12 - $66.47
- ACDelco®Professional™ Strut BellowProfessional™ Strut Bellow by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.85 - $21.00
Ford is a global automaker that is famous for designing functional, efficient, and reliable autos and the Ford Festiva is no exception. This subcompact was manufactured and sold by Ford between 1986 and 2002. The first generation of this model was designed by another famous manufacturer, Mazda, in Japan at the request of Ford. Speaking about the Festiva’s platform, it was based on the Mazda DA. Customers were able to choose among 2-door pickup, 3-door hatchback, 4-door sedan, 5-door hatchback, 5-door liftback or 5-door station wagon body configurations.
If you want your precious Festiva to stay in tip-top shape, make sure you carefully inspect it at least every twelve months. If inspection proves there are some faulty components, you have to replace them. Our online store is always here when you need quality and reliable Ford Festiva replacement suspension parts or any other repair parts. Choose a shock, a suspension bushings, or other repair components and simply place your order. That’s it. In a few days you will receive the needed auto components. You won’t find a better source for durable auto parts for your Ford so don’t wait for the moment to come and buy the required auto components right here and right now.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle's springs. If these control devices weren't part of the...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- September 10, 2013Shocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- June 01, 2012How Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them...