Wish your Ford F-650 engine had more horsepower? With a performance exhaust system from CARiD, it can. Custom exhaust systems enhance the efficiency of the engine, releasing all the power that is trapped within the engine. Their primary intention is to increase horsepower and boost engine performance. CARiD sells a variety custom exhaust systems for the Ford F-650 from the top manufacturers in the industry. For unparallel gains in power, pick any Flowmaster, MagnaFlow, Borla, dB or Gibson Ford F-650 exhaust system. Ensure that you choose the exhaust system designed for your engine size and car specifications. This will ensure that the exhaust is an exact fit for your car, and will cancel out all installation problems that may arise due to size mismatch.
Most of the Ford F-650 exhaust systems at the shop are built to be fitted right within the convenience of your driveway or home garage and are easy to install. Should you choose to have a technician do the installation for you though; it will take them only a few minutes to get everything fitted into place. You will love how your new Ford F-650 exhaust system sounds. Aggressive but not too loud to be annoying, it gives a powerful roar that will get you noticed. It is true what they say, that a custom exhaust system is the only way to give your car a new look without spending a dime on the upgrade. You will love how sporty the rear end of your F-650 looks, thanks to the chrome-finish on all our tailpipes and exhaust tips. And the best news is that you do not have to pay extra for any of this; it’s all part of the exhaust system package you get when you buy one of our Ford F-650 exhaust systems.
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 75 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 135 ft. lbs.$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$1,341.54 - $2,798.00
- Schoenfeld Headers® Sprint Car HeadersSprint Car Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®, 1 Pair. Header made from Steel. Painted. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This product is designed with utmost...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$171.95 - $573.26
- MaxFilter® Diesel Particulate FilterDiesel Particulate Filter by MaxFilter®. MaxFilter brand filters are made in a family owned facility from the highest quality materials to the most demanding quality standards. MaxFilter replacement DPFs provide reliability and...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$1,267.88 - $1,382.59
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$138.73 - $200.28
- Kooks® Multi Layer Steel Header GasketPerformance Multi Layer Steel Header Gasket by Kooks Headers & Exhaust®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$24.76 - $62.26
- Hooker® Super Competition Fiber Header GasketSuper Competition Fiber Header Gasket by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$12.89 - $15.04
- Cometic Gasket® Performance Cylinder HeadsPerformance Cylinder Heads by Cometic Gasket®. Cometic MLS Gaskets are comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel providing a even load across the sealing surface. The embossed outer layers of the gaskets meet the demands of...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$8.98 - $70.81
- BTP® Manifold Heat SpacerManifold Heat Spacer by BTP®. This premium quality part by BTP helps your exhaust system to perform at its full efficiency as well as provide your vehicle with a more aggressive and powerful sound. This part is made from durable...Engineered to make your exhaust system perform at its peakProvides a powerful and aggressive sound$23.31 - $35.10
- GReddy® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy®. Among the most abused systems of your vehicle is the exhaust system. Its components are constantly exposed to extreme temperatures, vibration, corrosion, and thermal shock. These factors normally lead to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and racing lifestyle$4.75 - $23.75
- Spectre Performance® Header Bolt SetUniversal Header Bolt by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$9.96 - $16.60
- Percy's High Performance® Vibe-Lock Header BoltsVibe-Lock Header Bolts (310040) by Percy's High Performance®. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet the strictest standards of high quality. Designed with the utmost care and attention to detail, this (company's)...$49.34 - $111.29
- Dorman® Exhaust ManifoldExhaust Manifold by Dorman®. Whether your exhaust manifold is cracked or broken, you definitely need to replace it, and this product is a great solution. Thanks to its strong tubular construction, the Dorman exhaust manifold is...Direct OEM replacementCast iron or stainless tubular construction protects against cracking and warping$40.95 - $478.95
- ATP® Exhaust ManifoldExhaust Manifold by ATP®. ATP Graywerks Exhaust Manifolds are a high quality OE replacement alternative. Each manifold is developed off of the original parts specifications, to ensure it will install and perform like intended. This...Manufactured to OE design ensuring manifold will line up and flow like the original unitHigh grade metallurgy resists fatigue cracking and breakage$32.67 - $464.15
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.