- (195)Shocks & StrutsFord Escort
- (70)Coil SpringsFord Escort
- (8)Leaf SpringsFord Escort
- Air SuspensionFord Escort
- (46)Control ArmsFord Escort
- (6)Sway BarsFord Escort
- (13)Ball JointsFord Escort
- Shock & Strut HardwareFord Escort
- (2)Self-Leveling SensorsFord Escort
- (5)Suspension BushingsFord Escort
- Alignment KitsFord Escort
- (7)Suspension LubricantsFord Escort
The Ford Escort is a compact car designed by the globally known automobile manufacturer. This small auto was unveiled to customers in 1980 for the next model year and remained in production up to 2003. During three decades, this model was offered in three generations. The Escort debuted with a 1.6L I4 / 1.9L I4 / 2.0L I4 engine. As for the second generation, it was released in 1990. Under the hood, the vehicle had a 1.8L I4 / 1.9L I4 engine. The last generation model was outfitted with a single 2.0L I4 engine.
If you want to get your precious Escort back on the road and you are seeking for supreme quality auto parts to restore your vehicle, our store is the first place to visit to find the needed parts. Shopping here you can save your precious time and money as any of Ford Escort suspension parts are reasonably priced. Look through our virtual shelves to choose and order a shock, a strut, a coil spring or any other repair components for your automobile. If you have any questions, call our professionals or contact us using live chat – we will solve any problem.
- Monroe® Econo-Matic™ Complete Strut AssembliesEcono-Matic™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything needed for strut replacement in an affordable, fully-assembled unit. You save time because spring compression is...Economical price and easy installationComes fully assembled and ready to install$60.62 - $154.80
- Mevotech® Control ArmsControl Arms by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$8.42 - $245.26
- MOOG® Coil Spring SetCoil Spring Set by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG coil springs that are designed to restore the original handling, reduce body sway and bring ride height to OE specifications. These coil springs ensure a seamless fit and...Direct fit, with no modificationsRestores and retains proper handling$30.00 - $200.90
- Centric® Control ArmControl Arm by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics and car makers.Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$27.65 - $248.25
- Dorman® Control ArmControl Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a smooth ride,...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections$8.85 - $271.62
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven$21.86 - $241.43
- SenSen® Speedy Strut™ Complete Strut AssemblySpeedy Strut™ Complete Strut Assembly by SenSen®. To restore your vehicle's factory ride height and handling, go for this ready-to-install SpeedyStrut assembly. All components, including OE grade coil springs, strut mounts with...Designed to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and controlMeets or exceeds OE quality and standards$68.23 - $144.89
- Mevotech® Ball JointsBall Joints by Mevotech®. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and...Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handlingKnurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm$8.28 - $101.79
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$18.51 - $363.07
- MOOG® Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability$13.96 - $165.24
- Gabriel® ReadyMount™ Fully Loaded Strut AssemblyReadyMount™ Fully Loaded Strut Assembly by Gabriel®. As a structural sub-system in the suspension/steering system of the vehicle, the strut module assembly requires the highest level of quality and performance to ensure vehicle...Strut comes pre-assembled, saving up to 1 1/2 hours in installation timeEach design is 100% Fit- and Ride-tested by Gabriel's Answerman Techs to verify proper fit and real-world performance$72.00 - $198.38
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your...Preassembled and ready to installSaves time and increases your safety – no need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring$18.34 - $234.49
- KYB® Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut AssembliesStrut-Plus™ Complete Strut Assemblies by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this ready-to-install assembly that doesn't require a spring compressor. All components, including the...Keep leak-causing contaminants away from polished strut shaftProtect upper seal and bushing$80.01 - $176.19
- MOOG® Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyStrut and Coil Spring Assembly by MOOG®. The Complete Strut Assemblies feature a superior design and construction over the OE design. Highlighting the assembly is the Triple Piston Rod Seal. The outer wiper seal cleans the piston...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$66.08 - $162.88
- Gabriel® Ultra™ Premium Shock AbsorberUltra™ Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Gabriel® Ultra™ shocks and struts for today’s vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force™ Technology for quicker response, longer...Infinitely Variable Damping for on-demand control on all road conditionsG-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life and consistent, reliable ride control$17.48 - $149.19
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.