Produced for only two years, the Ford Elite was intended to become an affordable luxury 2-door coupe replacing the pricier Thunderbird. The model received the same platform. It was built following traditions of Ford’s luxury cars of that period. Manufacture of the Elite took place between 1974 and 1976. The main goal of the company was to oppose some of the main rivals in the niche including the Chrysler Cordoba and the Chevy Monte Carlo. The nameplate was also rather popular in Mexico apart from the U.S. automotive market featuring the upscale Fairmont Elite available as a 2-door sedan. Later it was replaced by its more popular successor, the Ford LTD II.
Every collector dreams of having such car in their garage in perfect shape. However, we should consider the age of the model and the necessity to replace some of its body parts to make it look like new. It's rather hard to find replacement products for this model in local auto stores. But we offer some of the greatest Ford Elite body parts made by aftermarket brands to meet your repair and restoration needs. Some big automotive companies deliver the range of premium quality products from bumpers, doors, and trunks to side mirrors and auto glass.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Header PanelsMarch 17, 2017You Never Thought About a Header Panel, But...Front header panels are framework pieces on your vehicle that aren't often seen, thought about, or modified. Running from left to right across your vehicle's front...by
- Window ComponentsMarch 01, 2017The Top 5 Reasons To Replace Your Window SealsIn the classic car world, originality is important. However, "vintage rubber" has no value - because as a vehicle ages, rubber dries up and deteriorates. This applies...by
- FendersDecember 30, 2016Fender Hardware | It's Only Expensive If You...When you're replacing expensive fenders, quarter panels, wheel well liners, and related trim bits attached to them, you'll also be dealing with a fair number of...by
- Auto Body HoodsDecember 09, 2016Hood Insulation Pads | The Finishing Underhood...Hood insulation pads provide numerous benefits - some of which you may not even realize. For starters, air pockets within the liner material effectively muffle engine...by
- BumpersNovember 08, 2016What is a Bumper Valance?Maybe you've heard the term "bumper valance", or "valance panel", but you're not quite sure what one is. When it comes to non-automotive applications, the dictionary...by
- Custom HoodsOctober 31, 2016Hood Pins | Definitions, Selection, and...Hood pins are a great-looking style element that can be added easily to any vehicle. But did you know they actually serve an important purpose? These pins keep the...by
- FendersOctober 26, 2016Replacement Fender Moldings & Trim | The...Most cars and trucks, especially older ones, have so many exterior trim pieces that it's hard to know where to start when it comes to replacing worn and weathered bits...by
- Auto Body HoodsSeptember 23, 2016Hood Hinges & Springs | Replacing Your Hood's...No matter what size your car or truck is, its hood is one of, if not the, largest, bulkiest, and heaviest body panels on it. Hoods are fastened to the body structure...by
- BumpersAugust 11, 2016How To Paint Your Replacement Plastic BumperIf you've decided to replace a damaged front or rear bumper cover with a new one, the good news is your vehicle really is going to look a whole lot better once it's...by
- Auto Body HoodsJuly 13, 2016Replacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For...The hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel...by
- FendersJuly 12, 2016Inner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer...Driving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble...by
- BumpersMay 20, 2016Chrome Bumpers: The Good Old Days When Bumpers...Throughout the history of the automobile, metal bumpers with chrome-plated finish have been used as much for visual expression as they have for function. Go to any...by