9RR Matte Black Wheels by Fondmetal®. Technology and lightness, suitable for a sportsman par excellence, who considers the alloy wheel not a simple accessory, but an essential component, able to improve overall vehicle performance.
|Lip Size, Concavity, and overall Appearance, may vary depending on Vehicle and Wheel Size|
|Once Tires are mounted onto Wheels, the wheels become Non-Returnable|
|Feel free to contact our dedicated Wheel & Tire team with any questions|
- Absolutely excellent characteristics of structural rigidity, frequency, fatigue resistance and weight
- State-of-the-art production plants Flexibility
- ISO TS 16949 and UNI EN ISO 14001
Reducing the wheel mass does not only mean reducing the vehicle total mass: it mainly means reducing the unsprung mass. Lower weight of the unsprung mass ensures better tyre grip on the road surface. Fondmetal has progressively enhanced its Research and Development centre with the most up-to-date design and virtual simulation systems. Engineers and designers work with stylists and draftsmen to define the design of new products: all these elements have made FONDMETAL a trend-setter in its field and have contributed to place Fondmetal in the Hall of Fame published by the prestigious ICSID (International Council of Societies of Industrial Design).
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Fondmetal started its activity in the early ‘70s as a company specialized in the casting of metals for third parties, a family tradition dating back to 1908. Gabriele Rumi, the founder of the company, then considered the possibility of launching a product of his own: alloy wheels. The manufacturing started in 1980 and was immediately successful, so much so that, as from 1984, the entire production was devoted to this product. Fondmetal today continues to be present on the toughest racing fields worldwide by cooperating directly to the development of speed performances of the most important car manufacturers in the Formula 1, Formula 3, Le Mans and DTM championships. Fondmetal is present all over the world and cooperates with world's leading manufacturers of automobiles.