Ram Horn Exhaust Manifold by Flowtech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.25". Emissions: Racing Only. Flowtech exhaust manifolds are the perfect combination of quality and value. This Rams horn exhaust manifold fits all popular hot rods.
- Fits Following Engines: Chevy Small Block
- This part for Racing or Off-Road use only
|Style: Ram Horn|
|Primary Diameter: 1.625"|
|Collector Diameter: 2.25"|
|Emissions: Racing Only|
- Maximum engine clearance and maximum strength
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8” diameter primaries are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- 3/8” thick 2.25” collector for maximum strength
- Thick header flange pads for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets and hardware is included
- Collector allows use of standard header reducers
Cast iron construction styled in the vintage “Rams Horn” design for maximum engine clearance and maximum strength.
This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
Flowtech Exhausts is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Flowtech Exhausts are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. Flowtech Exhausts does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Flowtech Exhausts is the name you can trust.
Flowtech® is a leading manufacturer of high performance and value priced exhaust systems for various vehicles such as Mustangs, Camaros, trucks (gas and diesel), etc. The company also provides an exhaustive line of reliable mufflers and headers. Flowtech designed the unique Afterburner headers which separated the odd firing cylinders with a velocity tube to improve scavenging, as well as the Warlock bypass mufflers that won the SEMA best new product award for their revolutionary open or closed design in 1996.