Fuel Distribution Block (FPE-FFD-RF-4G) by Fleece Performance®. Upgrade your fuel system with this fuel distribution block from Fleece Performance Engineering. If you have an aftermarket fuel filtration system such as an Air Dog® or a FASS® and dual CP3 pumps, this fuel block will allow you to get rid of your unnecessary factory fuel filter and give you a convenient and clean location to route your feeds, returns, and sensors. It mounts in the factory fuel filter location to allow you to use your factory return lines without any relocating or bending.
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durability
- Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
- Fuel Block
- Replacement Banjo Washers
- WIF Sensor Port
- 9/16-18 o-ring to -6AN male fitting (dual CP3 return port)
- 9/16-18 o-ring port plug
- (3) 3/4-16 o-ring to -8AN male fittings (feed ports)
- 3/4-16 o-ring port plug
- (2) 1/8” NPT ports (sensor ports)
- Water in Fuel Sensor Plug (M14x2.0)
Fleece Performance Engineering®, Inc. (FPE), a leading truck builder in the automotive aftermarket industry, was set up by Brayden Fleece, Chase Fleece, and Chad Huff in 2007. The company is famous for its innovative products such as TapShifter, Cheetah Turbochargers, and TurboBrake. It's also popular among competition drag racers thanks to custom tuning, transmission upgrades, and engine builds. Today Fleece provides a variety of reliable products as well as develops innovative ones following its principles of high quality and innovation.